pre cycle labs... critique please :)

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Labs taken on 2/15/12...... took this long to get them in the mail from my endo...

TESTOSTERONE TOTAL, CBC W/ AUTO DIFF, PSA TOTAL, LIVER PANEL

testosterone total: 224ng/dl

CBC w/ AUTO DIFF
WBC: 5.8 K/uL
RBC: 5.49 10^6/uL
HGB: 17.7 g/dl
HCT: 52%
MCV: [H] 95.4 fl
MCH: [H] 32.3 pg
MCHC: 33.9 g/dL
RDW: 13.1%
PLT: 180 K/uL
MPV: [H] 9.9 fL
NEUT% 48.4%
LYMPH% 37.5%
MONO% [H] 12.1%
EOS% 1.6%
BASO% 0.4%
NEUT# 2.8 K/uL
LYMPH# 2.2 K/uL
MONO# 0.7 K/uL
EOS# 0.1 K/uL
BASO# 0.0 K/uL

PSA TOTAL: .83 ng/mL

Liver panel:
Albumin: 4.6 g/dL
Bilirubin, Total: 1.0 mg/dL
Bilirubin, Direct: 0.1 mg/dL
AST/SGOT: 31 IU/L
ALT/SGPT: 51 IU//L
Alkaline Phosphatase: 49 IU/L
Total protein: 7.3 g/dL
Bilirubin, indirect: 0.9

Glucose, Blood: 100mg/dL

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Labs taken on 2/15/12...... took this long to get them in the mail from my endo...

TESTOSTERONE TOTAL, CBC W/ AUTO DIFF, PSA TOTAL, LIVER PANEL

testosterone total: 224ng/dl

CBC w/ AUTO DIFF
WBC: 5.8 K/uL
RBC: 5.49 10^6/uL
HGB: 17.7 g/dl
HCT: 52%
MCV: [H] 95.4 fl
MCH: [H] 32.3 pg
MCHC: 33.9 g/dL
RDW: 13.1%
PLT: 180 K/uL
MPV: [H] 9.9 fL
NEUT% 48.4%
LYMPH% 37.5%
MONO% [H] 12.1%
EOS% 1.6%
BASO% 0.4%
NEUT# 2.8 K/uL
LYMPH# 2.2 K/uL
MONO# 0.7 K/uL
EOS# 0.1 K/uL
BASO# 0.0 K/uL

PSA TOTAL: .83 ng/mL

Liver panel:
Albumin: 4.6 g/dL
Bilirubin, Total: 1.0 mg/dL
Bilirubin, Direct: 0.1 mg/dL
AST/SGOT: 31 IU/L
ALT/SGPT: 51 IU//L
Alkaline Phosphatase: 49 IU/L
Total protein: 7.3 g/dL
Bilirubin, indirect: 0.9

Glucose, Blood: 100mg/dL
and you want to go run another cycle? .....This does not compute..

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
and you want to go run another cycle? .....This does not compute..
I'm about 2 weeks into a cycle.... these labs were taken prior.... just wanted a baseline to go off of for comparison,,, just curious if there's anything noteworthy in this lab

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Those were through my endo,,, be doing some private labs midway through and again at the end .....

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you can see, your test was already very low pre-cycle? You're going to have a hell of a time recovering dude, if you're able to at all after this one.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'm sure you can see, your test was already very low pre-cycle? You're going to have a hell of a time recovering dude, if you're able to at all after this one.
I've been on trt for two years,,, recovery is a moot point

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Why even subject your liver to this crap? What a waste of money running gear with OTC prohomones. I could find better stuff to waste my money on...
Lol.... I wasn't able to get my hands on what I really wanted ...... only done test solo in the past ..... we'll see how this goes,,, gained 5 pounds so far and my bf dropped 1.5%.....

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Ah I see. Well if you're on TRT, why is your test so low pre-blast?
I always do what it takes to be low normal for my endo labs,,, I.e. miss a few doses prior to labs,,,, so she won't lower my script

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I always do what it takes to be low normal for my endo labs,,, I.e. miss a few doses prior to labs,,,, so she won't lower my script
She said she wants me at 200-400..... I really need a more open minded endo .... but that'll have to happen after my cycle I'm doing

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Had a testicular tumor at 12yo,,,, been low ever since

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on TRT? Did they place you on it as a teen?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Only been on it for two years ..... didn't know I was low... really didn't know much about testosterone at all.... I went in complaining about working out really hard with little to show for it,,,, after a lot of questions regarding history, diet,, etc etc they tested me and said I've most likely been low since the tumor, based on everything I said

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I was 310lbs and 40% bf at the time they put me on,,, 244 and 19% now

AForney

AForney

Awards
The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I was 310lbs and 40% bf at the time they put me on,,, 244 and 19% now
This is why knowing person information is crucial. 41 Screw it go for HRT <35 is where I tend to encourage guys to think about other alternatives. Even people on HRT I tell them to make sure other areas have been explored because never know when it can come back and smack you in the face.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
This is why knowing person information is crucial. 41 Screw it go for HRT <35 is where I tend to encourage guys to think about other alternatives. Even people on HRT I tell them to make sure other areas have been explored because never know when it can come back and smack you in the face.
I've been a health nut my whole life,,, even at 310 my cholesterol was always below 150 with great hdl/ldl ratios... didn't seek medical intervention until age 39

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I lift 4 days, run 4 miles a day three days and do a 90minute hot yoga one day a week

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep it up man! Great to hear you've got your health in mind first and formost. When you posted your supplement protocol, I had to do a little research myself, and I've gotta say you inspired me to make a few tweaks to my own.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I've been a health nut my whole life,,, even at 310 my cholesterol was always below 150 with great hdl/ldl ratios... didn't seek medical intervention until age 39
<150 is a bad thing....

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
<150 is a bad thing....
Yeah I was thinking that as well. 160-200 with proper ratios is a much better range. Could have GI issues like myself, which cause fat absorption issues, or not enough saturated fat in the diet. Coconut oil is a good way to increase HDL in a positive way.

I just recently read some bad news on coconut oil though :( I personally have low-ish 5-AR activity, so my DHT is not ideal when on injections. I read that coconut oil (Lauric acid) will decrease 5-alpha-reductase activity. NOT a good thing for me, considering coconut products are making up a large portion of my diet.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Really?? I thought 100+ your age was perfect?????
<150 is a huge red flag for multiple factors (heavy metals, infection, malabsorption, liver problems)
If you want to increase mortality, depression, suicide, stroke ,infection neurological issues and hormonal imbalances GO FOR IT !! I learned this right from the horses mouth as I was a patient of the queen of lipids her self Dr Kane

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
<150 is a huge red flag for multiple factors (heavy metals, infection, malabsorption, liver problems)
If you want to increase mortality, depression, suicide, stroke ,infection neurological issues and hormonal imbalances GO FOR IT !! I learned this right from the horses mouth as I was a patient of the queen of lipids her self Dr Kane[/QUOTE
Was my cholesterol in that lab?? I didn't see it, that I know of,,, thinking I'm around 175 or so now,,, my diet has considerable more fat now that I've quit having fat loss as my priority .... I take a ton of lecithin, phosphatidyl choline and fish oils

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'm sure it's higher now,,, since fat loss is no longer my main priority, my dietary fat is a lot higher,, still eat clean though with supplemental phosphatidil choline, lecithin, fish oil caps and liquid cod liver oil

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Was my cholesterol in those labs?? I didn't see it

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Read your post about needing a more open minded Endo and I agree, I think you could look around and find a docs that will script 200-250mg test cyp a week, they are out there...you have to find someone who will work with all your goals, health, feeling good etc, have test between 200-400 sucks and your endo knows that

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Read your post about needing a more open minded Endo and I agree, I think you could look around and find a docs that will script 200-250mg test cyp a week, they are out there...you have to find someone who will work with all your goals, health, feeling good etc, have test between 200-400 sucks and your endo knows that
The thing is, my pharmacy gives me 10ml a month,, so I can self medicate,,, but I'd rather do it all legite and not have to do it the way I am..... I do and am running a cycle,,, but for the rest of the year,, it'd be cool to not have to "sneak" what I need in the first place!!