pre cycle labs... critique please :)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    Really?? I thought 100+ your age was perfect?????
    <150 is a huge red flag for multiple factors (heavy metals, infection, malabsorption, liver problems)
    If you want to increase mortality, depression, suicide, stroke ,infection neurological issues and hormonal imbalances GO FOR IT !! I learned this right from the horses mouth as I was a patient of the queen of lipids her self Dr Kane
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

2. [QUOTE="The Matrix"]
    <150 is a huge red flag for multiple factors (heavy metals, infection, malabsorption, liver problems)
    If you want to increase mortality, depression, suicide, stroke ,infection neurological issues and hormonal imbalances GO FOR IT !! I learned this right from the horses mouth as I was a patient of the queen of lipids her self Dr Kane[/QUOTE
    Was my cholesterol in that lab?? I didn't see it, that I know of,,, thinking I'm around 175 or so now,,, my diet has considerable more fat now that I've quit having fat loss as my priority .... I take a ton of lecithin, phosphatidyl choline and fish oils
    •   

3. I'm sure it's higher now,,, since fat loss is no longer my main priority, my dietary fat is a lot higher,, still eat clean though with supplemental phosphatidil choline, lecithin, fish oil caps and liquid cod liver oil

4. Was my cholesterol in those labs?? I didn't see it

5. Read your post about needing a more open minded Endo and I agree, I think you could look around and find a docs that will script 200-250mg test cyp a week, they are out there...you have to find someone who will work with all your goals, health, feeling good etc, have test between 200-400 sucks and your endo knows that

6. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars
    Read your post about needing a more open minded Endo and I agree, I think you could look around and find a docs that will script 200-250mg test cyp a week, they are out there...you have to find someone who will work with all your goals, health, feeling good etc, have test between 200-400 sucks and your endo knows that
    The thing is, my pharmacy gives me 10ml a month,, so I can self medicate,,, but I'd rather do it all legite and not have to do it the way I am..... I do and am running a cycle,,, but for the rest of the year,, it'd be cool to not have to "sneak" what I need in the first place!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique my labs please
    By BadSeed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 04:08 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 10:41 AM