nebido? matrix any advice?

  1. New Member
    umpalumpa1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    84.71%

    nebido? matrix any advice?


    hi guys


    went to see endo tonight.....


    going to do a other blood test and if t comes back low again ,he is going to put me on nebido every 12 weeks... but with a loading phase at 6 weeks to get levels up etc.....

    what is your guys points on nebido as it seems alot fo people say they start to feel low after weeks 9 and feels **** until they get there next shot.

    he said that estro does not play a role in in sex drive etc.....

    not haven much faith in him so far but but one step at a time ,going to see how i feel on nebido and if dont like migth try gel

    some info on this would be guys

    ps i am form uk

    thanks

  2. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7699
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by umpalumpa1981 View Post
    hi guys


    went to see endo tonight.....


    going to do a other blood test and if t comes back low again ,he is going to put me on nebido every 12 weeks... but with a loading phase at 6 weeks to get levels up etc.....

    what is your guys points on nebido as it seems alot fo people say they start to feel low after weeks 9 and feels **** until they get there next shot.

    he said that estro does not play a role in in sex drive etc.....

    not haven much faith in him so far but but one step at a time ,going to see how i feel on nebido and if dont like migth try gel

    some info on this would be guys

    ps i am form uk

    thanks
    Sounds like this guy needs to come out the stone age which most medical professionals are over there when it comes to HRT. As noted before if i could find one open minded Dr over there, it would start a whole revolution. End result would be a lot healthier Brits...Men are suffering over there at high rate and are at mercy of the health care system. Nebido, I would compare it to test pellets in an injection form. I have medical professionals try to get blood work every 6 weeks like clock work until their patient is stablized. I have a lot of people from UK once you tweak a few things their levels do increase, but getting blood work is like pulling teeth from their health professionals.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    bad rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    1914
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    68.16%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    I read some prescribing guidance on Nebido and it can be needed every 10 weeks versus 12.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    aj power's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    22.99%

    For what it is worth I have some bloods taken from me that show 3 weeks after a shot that my Bio Available Test was out of range (too low) and my e was over range. I felt fine tho. I was going 7-8 weeks at the time between shots. By week 8 I felt crap.
  5. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7699
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    For what it is worth I have some bloods taken from me that show 3 weeks after a shot that my Bio Available Test was out of range (too low) and my e was over range. I felt fine tho. I was going 7-8 weeks at the time between shots. By week 8 I felt crap.
    problem with this drug is half live being so long makes it difficult to control if anything goes out of balance. What happens when a person has thicken blood with hidden factor clotting factor? They are screwed !! chances of having clot to the lung significantly raise and no way of stopping it. Dr's adminstrating HRT with out these proper saftey guards are only asking for huge trouble and liability risk, dr's I give the Dr I work with comprehensive list of test which check for several factors out side of normal parameters to look for multiple factors which could indanger their patient's well being.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  6. New Member
    umpalumpa1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    84.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    problem with this drug is half live being so long makes it difficult to control if anything goes out of balance. What happens when a person has thicken blood with hidden factor clotting factor? They are screwed !! chances of having clot to the lung significantly raise and no way of stopping it. Dr's adminstrating HRT with out these proper saftey guards are only asking for huge trouble and liability risk, dr's I give the Dr I work with comprehensive list of test which check for several factors out side of normal parameters to look for multiple factors which could indanger their patient's well being.


    when would be there best time to check blood levels on nebido to see when u need your next shot as seems to be every 12 weeks but might need next shot before the 12 week mark, would it be 1 week before next shot ?
  7. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7699
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by umpalumpa1981 View Post
    when would be there best time to check blood levels on nebido to see when u need your next shot as seems to be every 12 weeks but might need next shot before the 12 week mark, would it be 1 week before next shot ?
    One need to monitor at week 4 ,8, 12 to get see how the bodys metabolizing the testosterone.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new bloodwork added / the matrix advice
    By theoh in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 08:13 AM
  2. Going to endo in the morning. Janz/Matrix Advice?
    By mavven in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 03:36 PM
  3. Nebido
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 01:13 PM
  4. Use of Nebido for TRT
    By IronGrip in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 03:32 PM
  5. nebido injections
    By nallepuh in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in