Pleas Evaluate my Labs

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.63%

Pleas Evaluate my Labs

I got my numbers today guys. As you may know, last month I had 12 pellets inserted for the first time. Prior to that I was on the gels. On Androgel my total T was 450 and E2 was 95.
    So here are the new numbers:

Total T 905
    Free T 108
    E2 62

A1C 4.9
    Glucose 95
    Creatnine 1.0
    Bilirubin 1.1
    Albumin 4.9
    ALT 36
    AST 19
    Hemoglobin 18.1

Total Cholestrol 235
    HDL 33
    LDL 170
    Trig 111

I have been doing a Paleo type diet the last month with very low.no carbs. Im not too happy with the lipids. I may go back to my statin.
    As far as testosterone, I am very happy with the pellets.
    What do you guys think about my E2?
    The doc says its fine with the T so high.
    I have A-Dex, I'm not sure if I should take it.
    They said because of the high hemoglobin they couldn't get a hematocrit reading. I have an appointment to give blood on Monday.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

test levels look god bro. e2 is a bit high but not everyone is affected by the higher e2 levels. but i wouldnt want them getting any higher. i and most others keep them in the 20's or so.

your lipids could use a little help but they are not that bad. before statins try other remedies like krill oil and nacin. niacin is proven. use 250mg 2x/day. you must use regular niacin(the stuff that burns or tingles) NOT the flush free or time released stuff.

you need to start donating blood and id say right away. your blood is thick and thats not good for your heart at all. try giving a whole pint. then the next time you go back(8 weeks) see where your levels are. if still on the thick side give a double red blood cell donation. thats what i give and it has helped my blood thickness issues tremendously. you do a double red every 4 mnths as compared to ever 2 months for whole blood
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jonko View Post
    I got my numbers today guys. As you may know, last month I had 12 pellets inserted for the first time. Prior to that I was on the gels. On Androgel my total T was 450 and E2 was 95. So here are the new numbers:Total T 905Free T 108E2 62A1C 4.9Glucose 95Creatnine 1.0Bilirubin 1.1Albumin 4.9ALT 36AST 19Hemoglobin 18.1Total Cholestrol 235HDL 33LDL 170Trig 111I have been doing a Paleo type diet the last month with very low.no carbs. Im not too happy with the lipids. I may go back to my statin.As far as testosterone, I am very happy with the pellets. What do you guys think about my E2?The doc says its fine with the T so high. I have A-Dex, I'm not sure if I should take it.They said because of the high hemoglobin they couldn't get a hematocrit reading. I have an appointment to give blood on Monday.
    may need an AI most defintely, may help lower you lipids. I have seen cases like these and your problem is not paleo it due to the fact you are low in certain nutrients which will allow you to metabolize things properly. I may not be wise not go back on statins as they can cause damage These levels are manageable through other means. You Dr never check half the correct parameters before implementing HRT which may point to why you lipids are off in the first place.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.63%

Good points. I have begun the A-dex today. Im starting low, 1/4 mg twice a week and will see where it goes. My E2 before being on T last year was 45, and total T was 250.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jonko View Post
    Good points. I have begun the A-dex today. Im starting low, 1/4 mg twice a week and will see where it goes. My E2 before being on T last year was 45, and total T was 250.
    i prefer aromasin as an ai
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i prefer aromasin as an ai
    Need to check.gh levels... May explain lipids
    aromatic easier on lipids and igf levels
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pleas Review My Diet For My Cut :)
    By liftallday123 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 01:25 AM
  2. need help or advice pleas need some schooling!
    By Green one in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 01:12 PM
  3. Need A little help with my PCTcycle pleas
    By adam582 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 08:38 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 08:31 PM