experimenting with Testim

  1. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    147894
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.91%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Question experimenting with Testim


    Since my doctor won't monitor my test levels correctly while on Testim, would it be wise to increase my dose to see if it has an effect on me? I'm not waking up with morning erections at all, my sex drive sucks, and this is with one tube per day. Should I try two tubes each morning? I have zero nipple sensitivity, so I doubt estrogen has anything to do with it. If I use two tubes, should I put it on my shoulders and upper back? Going out on the weekends for the past couple weeks has totally sucked since my sex drive is messed up...

  2. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7699
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Since my doctor won't monitor my test levels correctly while on Testim, would it be wise to increase my dose to see if it has an effect on me? I'm not waking up with morning erections at all, my sex drive sucks, and this is with one tube per day. Should I try two tubes each morning? I have zero nipple sensitivity, so I doubt estrogen has anything to do with it. If I use two tubes, should I put it on my shoulders and upper back? Going out on the weekends for the past couple weeks has totally sucked since my sex drive is messed up...
    private labs md get it checked yourself ..
    Q
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    147894
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.91%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Testim, two tubes, still nothing


    Just slapped on two tubes of 50mg Testim, still nothing.. I wonder whats up? :-\ I'm starting to get tired of this f-in limp dick thing going on.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    v4lu3s's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    644
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    28.6%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    So you put two tubes of testim on and hoped for some sort of instant change?
  5. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    147894
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.91%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    So you put two tubes of testim on and hoped for some sort of instant change?
    I'm hoping for some sort of change, still nothing. Hopefully by tomorrow morning it will have circulated enough.. ??
  6. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7699
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I'm hoping for some sort of change, still nothing. Hopefully by tomorrow morning it will have circulated enough.. ??
    Need to.monitor.your blood your.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  7. New Member
    v4lu3s's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    644
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    28.6%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    I figure if a doctor is going to say that it takes as long as several months to really feel the effects than what you are hoping for is impossible in this time frame
  8. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7699
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    I figure if a doctor is going to say that it takes as long as several months to really feel the effects than what you are hoping for is impossible in this time frame
    Shouldnt take.that long if your Dr.Knows what he's doing. Max 6-8 weeks tops.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  9. Advanced Member
    Presa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    832
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.05%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Erectile issues are often a sign of cardiovascular issues; not to be taken lightly. How do I know? I was on TRT and Cialis when I got my new stent. All better now. Still on TRT but not Cialis....
  10. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    147894
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.91%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    Erectile issues are often a sign of cardiovascular issues; not to be taken lightly. How do I know? I was on TRT and Cialis when I got my new stent. All better now. Still on TRT but not Cialis....
    It worked! Now I can just look at or think of a beautiful woman and get an erection haha. Good to be back to normal.. Guess I just needed to up my dosage. I don't have any cardiovascular or erectile issues, I'm super vascular. At first I only needed one tube of Testim, but it looks like two tubes will do the trick. Haven't tried my injections yet, waiting for them to arrive.
  11. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7699
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Measure evaluate adjust ....it is not complicated..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Experimenting with AAS cycle design...
    By DYEGYE in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 01:33 AM
  2. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:08 AM
  3. Testim
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 06:15 PM
  4. experimenting stack
    By islandmagic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 05:01 PM
  5. Experimenting with My Diet
    By Ole Skl in forum Bulking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 01:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in