doctor visit 12/21

scw538

scw538

Awards
I'm 34 yearold healthy male and I workout 4- 5 times a week. In the last several years my sex drive has tapered down to nothing. Went to doc today had to practically beg him to check test levels. They took my blood this afternoon. Is that normal ? I thought they always checked in morning in an employees stomach.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Ment empty stomach
Find another dr, This guy is worse then pulling teeth to get an answer. Most likely he is not experienced in proper testing levels. Again one needs to get down to reason why you are feeling this way not just play fill the hormone gas tank like many Dr's do which may only mask the real underlying issue.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Provide you location and I will make some recommendation for good Dr's in your area.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Not to familar with an medical professionals down there, may be one, but do not know much about his approach to methodology.

scw538

scw538

Awards
So do you think try your guy or go to a random urologist? Got federal insurance so everybody is covered.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
So do you think try your guy or go to a random urologist? Got federal insurance so everybody is covered.
He's not my guy I just heard about him through the grape vine and do not know much about him. I do not think he takes insurance..
Further medical evaluation is needed. As we all know your symptoms over lap numberous things which may not even be related to testosterone like every one thinks.

scw538

scw538

Awards
How long does it usually take to get back t results?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
How long does it usually take to get back t results?
Since I have access to testing results on line---24 hours to 3 days max if it has to be sent out (urine saliva) 2-3 weeks

scw538

scw538

Awards
Yeah they took like 3 vials of blood. Then the next day they took blood and checked my cholesterol and trigl. Doc said they were perfect.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they took like 3 vials of blood. Then the next day they took blood and checked my cholesterol and trigl. Doc said they were perfect.
3 vials of blood is nothing, Dr who I work with their patients get 15-20 vials which will reveal the answers when properly evaluated. The health care systems complains about cost. By doing the proper testing in the beginning it will actually reduce cost in the long run. This is why they are probably upset about losing money because people are getting well so they do not have to go to dr's constantly. With in 6 months people rarely return once under lying cause is determined and body rebalanced. Usually with in 4-6 weeks majority of issues should be identified if your Dr knows how to properly evaluate the person and uses lab testing as a diagnostic tool not end all be all.

This pointed out that it was a lab error or you did not fast or drank like a fish night before. Your Dr was wise to retest, but your T levels are low for some reason. The next step would be to evaluate why.

Process I use is

1) Evaluate
2) detox/chelate to include environmental factors
3) supplement
4) tune/enhance

It never fails...

scw538

scw538

Awards
Just got results. Like I said this was in afternoon. 377 total 13 free test. Going to do a retest next morning I can.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Just got results. Like I said this was in afternoon. 377 total 13 free test. Going to do a retest next morning I can.
Still low need to find out why.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Just got back results from yesterday morning 440.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats the prob im having finding a doc that wants to find out why i have low T..debating going to Dr.John in MI

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Just got back results from yesterday morning 440.
Still does not answer why. Not enough testing to confirm other issues which may be present

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
thats the prob im having finding a doc that wants to find out why i have low T..debating going to Dr.John in MI
Still need to get down root cause...
Another dr contacted me today

scw538

scw538

Awards
Matrix. Would should my total test be. 34yr male.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I've found these test to be really unreliable. Even questioned my doc...

Month 1 Test. 191
Month 2 Test. 411
Month 3 Test. 1225

Mind you... nothing changed.

I believe normal for that age is around 200-550.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Our of 1000's cases i.never play.number games, but.look at all the variables which may be effecting the whole.hormonal.expression
ranges go.from 350-900 tt. There is no.magic.number but where the person feels good. I have alt.of.emails guys in low 400 reading crap on line about being 700-900 because some uneducated people are drilling it into their heads. If.there are no symptoms are.do.not screw with it.

scw538

scw538

Awards
So I went to np that specializes in trt. To more blood to check my e levels,cdc and placid (can't remember pronunciation) levels. Got call this morning all are normal. Going in today to discuss trt. She said there are 3 types? I thought it wad just 2 cream and injections. Anyway I have young kids I'm leery of cream. So what would be the other method.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what would be the other method.
They can implant pellets into your glutes every 3 or 4 months. I had the option but decided to go with injections. I first used gel (Testim) and switched after a month. It was a hassle and smells awful.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i see Dr. John end of this month..may be worth it for ya Tenn isnt that far..hop on a train

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
So I went to np that specializes in trt. To more blood to check my e levels,cdc and placid (can't remember pronunciation) levels. Got call this morning all are normal. Going in today to discuss trt. She said there are 3 types? I thought it wad just 2 cream and injections. Anyway I have young kids I'm leery of cream. So what would be the other method.
You need to make sure other variables in check before starting HRT other words it can make you feel worse. This why understanding the proper pathology is crucial.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
with levels of 440 i would be looking at other factors than total testosterone. if everything else works right then that level is more than enough to have a sex drive....