Unexplained Dizziness/Medical enigma

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jason12676 View Post
    I was on a 4mg 6 day taper in early sept then a 5mg 10 day taper in early nov - now am doing the 10mg 12 day taper which will be the last.

Would this be considered a high dose and prolonged use?

I'm done with it after this and will get the root problem addressed via the 4 point cortisol test.

In the meantime I am kind of up against the wall to do this....
    With out going into the pathology of things, do what you have to do know then get to the root issue.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    With out going into the pathology of things, do what you have to do know then get to the root issue.
    One last thing that just came to mind.

In mid 2010 I did a course of Accutane - could this be a contributing factor to any of this?
    •   

3. Well, I had the cortisol and aldosterone tested and both came back as normal. Also, I have went to the Mayo Clinic to no avail and another Neuro who tried meds for an A Typical Migrane which hasnt worked.

Anyone have any other ideas as to what this may be?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jason12676 View Post
    Well, I had the cortisol and aldosterone tested and both came back as normal. Also, I have went to the Mayo Clinic to no avail and another Neuro who tried meds for an A Typical Migrane which hasnt worked.

Anyone have any other ideas as to what this may be?
    Typical cases I deal with are from mayoclinic and other top facilities as they look at black and white not the gray areas which tend to fall on my lap. I need to see complete lab work, and whole plethora of information to know where to even begin.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix
    Typical cases I deal with are from mayoclinic and other top facilities as they look at black and white not the gray areas which tend to fall on my lap. I need to see complete lab work, and whole plethora of information to know where to even begin.
    I'm working with the head of medicine at FSU now and he's running test for specific std's which I KNOW will come back fine. He mentioned checking for lime disease & hep c also.

All these damn test for months now and nothing at all to show for it is quite discouraging. I think I may just be a hopeless case at this point. urghhh!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jason12676 View Post
    I'm working with the head of medicine at FSU now and he's running test for specific std's which I KNOW will come back fine. He mentioned checking for lime disease & hep c also.

All these damn test for months now and nothing at all to show for it is quite discouraging. I think I may just be a hopeless case at this point. urghhh!!!
    Nope your typical case I am used to. I always love a challenge and open minded Dr always helps...

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

Nope your typical case I am used to. I always love a challenge and open minded Dr always helps...
    I don't know about typical lol but I am spent physically, financially and emotionally.

Actually had one Dr suggest it was psychological - he didn't know how to respond when I asked why the prednisone worked. It's def not psychological and I will argue that to no end. That's a bs attempt to get rid of me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jason12676 View Post
    I don't know about typical lol but I am spent physically, financially and emotionally.

Actually had one Dr suggest it was psychological - he didn't know how to respond when I asked why the prednisone worked. It's def not psychological and I will argue that to no end. That's a bs attempt to get rid of me.
    Duh it.reduces inflammation lol which means.you.are.inflamed...

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix
    Duh it.reduces inflammation lol which means.you.are.inflamed...
    Agreed - just not sure what & I can't believe all these Dr's can't figure it out. Total discouragement.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jason12676 View Post
    Agreed - just not sure what & I can't believe all these Dr's can't figure it out. Total discouragement.
    Jason you were in the matrix world.Its time to swallow the pill and follow the rabbit.Conventional medicine is a great bull**** only designed to make profit and serve pharmaceutical cartel.Fake studies,fakes school program,lies on everything.Medical doctors are totally illetrate about real science,real medicine,.There just trained to label sympoms as diseases and prescribe drugs.

But there is a solution:real science.Functional medicine is the way to go, and this is what the matrix practises.

google functional medicine.

Seems like you have gut imbalances affecting your immune system and your brain.I higly suspect candida infection.

11. btw you are suffering from medical ignorance thats all...Save your money and ask the matrix if there is a functional medicine doctor in your area.

12. Quote Originally Posted by funick972 View Post
    btw you are suffering from medical ignorance thats all...Save your money and ask the matrix if there is a functional medicine doctor in your area.
    funick972 was in another country and was able to get him the proper help to rebalance himself. Due to his experience hes going to change careers and go for naturopathic medicine

13. Now its a thing of the past!Im on my way to recovery.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. crazy unexplained diaherra?
    By JayRock in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 11:37 PM
  2. Dizziness after squats
    By xcfhx6604 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 11:19 PM
  3. unexplained weight loss..
    By nephilim666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 09:50 AM
  4. UNEXPLAINED Weight gain. Someone please help.
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 11:21 AM
  5. Unexplained prob w/ Injection
    By MPFit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 04:58 PM