blood work after Testim - is my doc running the right tests?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I went for blood work after being on Testim for a month, and my endo ordered the following tests:

total testosterone
LH
FSH

I asked the nurse if he had left out a few things such as e2, free testosterone, and SHBG. She said no, so I called him back later. He said he just wants to know if the Testim is being absorbed, and as far as free testosterone the only way to get an accurate reading is if it were conducted at the Mayo Clinic. I'm kinda worried I have the wrong doctor now. :stupid: ???

Oh, and my balls are half the size they were, so I guess my testicles have stopped working? I hate it, I want them back to the size they were even if they weren't that big in the first place. Having grapes down there isn't a good feeling. :no:

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I went for blood work after being on Testim for a month, and my endo ordered the following tests:

total testosterone
LH
FSH

I asked the nurse if he had left out a few things such as e2, free testosterone, and SHBG. She said no, so I called him back later. He said he just wants to know if the Testim is being absorbed, and as far as free testosterone the only way to get an accurate reading is if it were conducted at the Mayo Clinic. I'm kinda worried I have the wrong doctor now. :stupid: ???

Oh, and my balls are half the size they were, so I guess my testicles have stopped working? I hate it, I want them back to the size they were even if they weren't that big in the first place. Having grapes down there isn't a good feeling. :no:
Stupid no uneducated yes.
Need alot.more testing then that. We detest people 7days on.gets by 21 day you.will.know its right for them or not.
They missed half the tests.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'm worried about going any further with TRT since I can't find a decent doctor who knows what they're doing. I don't want them to screw my body up. Should I just stop now? Since I've only been on it a month, would it really mess me up if I stopped? Would I lose any of the natural muscle it has taken me 10 years to gain?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'm worried about going any further with TRT since I can't find a decent doctor who knows what they're doing. I don't want them to screw my body up. Should I just stop now? Since I've only been on it a month, would it really mess me up if I stopped? Would I lose any of the natural muscle it has taken me 10 years to gain?
bump

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Body has muscle memory. I be more.concern with over all.general health then appearance..