help with stomach issues?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
For some reason, when I swallow pills with food or not, (doesnt matter)the top of my stomach feels like a knot. This has happened last 5 or 6 years. Not before. I had my gallbladder removed and didnt help. I still cant take any pills basically. Some softgel pills but it has to be smaller and take with food at night. Could this be a partial hernia. I did have scope etc and it said i a little hernia but nothing major? Any answers to what might help??

Tboz

Banned
Awards
If you had a scope done they should be able to give you some answers or direct you were to go... I had stomach issues and just got out of a hiatial hernia surgery few months ago..My hernia enlarged passed my esphogus so food was not being digested. couldnt eat hardly any food and had trouble with liquids too... Are pills the only thing you having a problem with???

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
For some reason, when I swallow pills with food or not, (doesnt matter)the top of my stomach feels like a knot. This has happened last 5 or 6 years. Not before. I had my gallbladder removed and didnt help. I still cant take any pills basically. Some softgel pills but it has to be smaller and take with food at night. Could this be a partial hernia. I did have scope etc and it said i a little hernia but nothing major? Any answers to what might help??
might be thyroid related as this is common with people who have trouble swallowing pills and other supplements as well as their response.
break open the pills and dump out powder - problem solved.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
hey

i always thought I had thyroid symptoms from way back. I get hot face alot and dry eyes as well as a reaction to almsot any supplements. It almost always starts whenever i take any from of pill except liquid gels. Most food goes down ok although I do burp , etc. alot. Have gas pains.
What wold I need to do to get my thyroid checked? What blood work? I have done blood work on thryoid before and it all came back fine?

Just let me know

Thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
i always thought I had thyroid symptoms from way back. I get hot face alot and dry eyes as well as a reaction to almsot any supplements. It almost always starts whenever i take any from of pill except liquid gels. Most food goes down ok although I do burp , etc. alot. Have gas pains.
What wold I need to do to get my thyroid checked? What blood work? I have done blood work on thryoid before and it all came back fine?

Just let me know

Thanks
Where are you located I be glad to recommend some Dr's I have worked or I know who are some of the best business. The more open minded ones.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
i sent you a pm matrix. thanks
I do not thing this is a stomach issues as much as possible liver detoxifcation issue resulting in these reactions.