Weird test levels, question. Matrix?

heroxyouxhate

Awards
Hey guys I figured this may be a good place to ask this, what would cause my free test to be in range while my total test is way low, my doctor just brushed it off but I think something's wrong.

Free test: 81.7 pg/mL. (18.0-111.0 pg/mL)

Total test: 215 ng/dL.

My last cycle was protomax @ 50/50/75/75 and had a good pct with nolva. Also my test levels have always been low and the past several years the doctors have given me the run around on bloods coming back with total test levels in the low 200s. So if matrix or anyone else can help it would be much appreciated.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I figured this may be a good place to ask this, what would cause my free test to be in range while my total test is way low, my doctor just brushed it off but I think something's wrong.

Free test: 81.7 pg/mL. (18.0-111.0 pg/mL)

Total test: 215 ng/dL.

My last cycle was protomax @ 50/50/75/75 and had a good pct with nolva. Also my test levels have always been low and the past several years the doctors have given me the run around on bloods coming back with total test levels in the low 200s. So if matrix or anyone else can help it would be much appreciated.
Nolvadex may not always do it for a restart post hormone cycle. Your T is low and it needs to be adjusted properly. One needs to look at the whole picture taking in lifestyle, and other hidden stresses which may be preventing your body from returning to normal. Dr's look at one aspect and forget about the other 80% of the equation.