Does hours of sleep affect T-Level blood results???

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.16%

Does hours of sleep affect T-Level blood results???

Say if you got 3-4 hours of sleep and been up for 2-3 hours before the will it greatly affect results or only minimal???

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by 4evathrowed View Post
    Say if you got 3-4 hours of sleep and been up for 2-3 hours before the will it greatly affect results or only minimal???
    This will increase insulin production which will cause LH to lower resulting in decreased testosterone.
    Any disturbance in sleep patterns will disrupt natural hormonal pattern.
    When working with people one area I focus on is sleep hygiene. Once you get this corrected the body will have a better ability to heal and rebalance on its own. Again looking for root cause of why you are having sleep issues is the best approach.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.04%

Quote Originally Posted by 4evathrowed View Post
    Yep. I had low test with symptoms for years but always in the Australian defined normal range so never went on TRT. Got re tested at 34 and was finally a fraction under Dr said get one more test if your under you get your test subsidized by the government otherwise I will put you on it anyway but it cost a lot more. Night before second test I had a few beers played PC games to 11.30 pm about then got hit with one of those spew and poo bugs up all night throwing my guts up. Got to sleep about 6am up at 9am and got the second test ... my level was amazingly low! Dr even asked what the hell did I do to make it so low!
    I did a bit of reading about this and from what I have read alcohol, no sleep and being sick can all contribute to lowering your test and my blood test confirmed that if you get all three your levels plum-it to almost none existent.
    (For the record I only had 3-4 beers so I was not sick from that)

Anyway now it cost me $3 a week for test ... well did but I have convinced my Dr to let my try the two injects a week protocol that matrix has shared with us all due to E and gyno issues ... now cost me about $10 a week but if I get off the arimidex or at least reduce the amount needed it will be worth it.

P.S thanks Matrix!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.47%

i be focus on correcting sleep hygiene issues then test in another month or so then jumping on test. I look for.root cause not.just symptoms
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.04%

I've been on the test for over a year now so its a bit late. I suffer major depression as well as a stress disorder and I am sure if I got tested when I wasn't going through a major bout as well as the above scenario I would have been higher but its been going on for years. The T hasn't really beaten it but I have more energy and function far better on it than off so whilst I haven't/can't address the cause at least I can treat the symptoms and have better quality of life for the time being.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.32%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    i be focus on correcting sleep hygiene issues then test in another month or so then jumping on test. I look for.root cause not.just symptoms
    I'm wondering if the underlying question is...can I use sleep deprivation as a reliable method to test low enough to get on prescribed TRT?
    DragonRider is a fictional character and does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information I share is my opinion based upon my personal experiences only and should not be construed as medical advice.
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.47%

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
    I'm wondering if the underlying question is...can I use sleep deprivation as a reliable method to test low enough to get on prescribed TRT?
    There are a lot of.methods i.know how to lower testosterone, but.ethically i am not.going to share them
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.04%

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
    One night sleep deprevation before the test probably wont lower it a great deal but enough alcohol over a week or so combined with constant sleep deprevation will. There is a guide over at %-%!@$)& which I discovered after I went on t that tells you what you need to do. Inlcudes things like no weights just excessive cardio no sex for 10 days etc ... bit of a silly thing to do tho unless you really need it.
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.47%

Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    One night sleep deprevation before the test probably wont lower it a great deal but enough alcohol over a week or so combined with constant sleep deprevation will. There is a guide over at %-%!@$)& which I discovered after I went on t that tells you what you need to do. Inlcudes things like no weights just excessive cardio no sex for 10 days etc ... bit of a silly thing to do tho unless you really need it.
    drinking overtraining sleep deprivation are common for.people.with low.t.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poll - How many hours of sleep a night do you sleep?
    By Collateral in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 10:07 AM
  2. Can lack of sleep and masturbation affect testosterone results?
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 01:09 PM
  3. How many hours do you sleep?
    By swollen87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 10:25 AM
  4. How will Havoc affect my natural Test level??
    By Presa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 04:10 PM
  5. Being Put to Sleep Tomorrow, Cant eat for 8 hours what to do?
    By pistonpump in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 02:08 AM