DHEA supplementing while on TRT

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. in on this one. interested to see results/findings

2. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    in on this one. interested to see results/findings
    I owe lab corp close to $600 bucks because in matter of 6 months they increased there prices for testing significantly. I pay 20% of the difference, but still alot even with top of the line insurance. It am 4-5 weeks in no estrogen issues, at all, I have steady energy all day long. No need for napping or get exhausted in the afternoon at 2 pm when it usually hits me.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
    Yep, that's been my problem with the orals (and I'm almost 54). It's the only thing I have had access to so far. I wouldn't mind experimenting with a TD.
    Try it out here for free (just $7 S&H): Needtobuildmuscle.com is giving away 15 bottles of RS-Transaderm for LOGS!!!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

4. I`m in

5. Cellular cholesterol delivery, intracellular processing and utilization for biosynthesis of steroid hormones

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...-7075-7-47.pdf

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    dhea impact on e2 is driven by mode of delivery. Oral can increase e2 because of the first pass of the liver. Td application will.reduce it affect.of down stream metabolism. Injection is just a straight shot avoiding majority of impact on liver. Been feeling sexually like a teenager again better then being on t, hcg and ai.
    Do you think it would be possible to explain a bit more as to why TD delivery of DHEA reduces e2 via downstream metabolism? Put in layman's terms somewhat for us? lol.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Do you think it would be possible to explain a bit more as to why TD delivery of DHEA reduces e2 via downstream metabolism? Put in layman's terms somewhat for us? lol.
    By passing the liver as much as possible will result in less conversion of dhea to e2.
    Measuring it can be a little more difficult since needs to be tested in urine. There are some studies shown to increase serum DHEA-S with TD. Jury is still out
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

8. @matrix..... someone posted in this thread about how many milligrams you are taking...and you never answered??

Similar Forum Threads

1. Life Extension DHEA Supplements: DHEA vs. 7-Keto DHEA?
    By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 05:51 PM
  2. Difference between pharmacy compounded DHEA and online DHEA?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 04:01 PM
  3. Help with supplementing
    By bigla2004 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 03:58 PM
  4. SD,Transdermal DHEA/7oxo DHEA cycle plan
    By Mach .78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 07:19 PM