Hormone doctor near Raleigh/Durham?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22%

Hormone doctor near Raleigh/Durham?

Hi all,

Sorry if this is not the right place for this message. I wanted to send a PM to certain users who appear to be connected and know good doctors but I can't PM because of post count.

I've been lurking this forum for awhile learning and have posted a thread on a related forum about issues I'm having. I didn't want to cross-post it on this one so I'll just give a brief summary.The symptoms are basically all of the low T symptoms and the # is in the low 300s right now (morning fasting draw) at age 30. May also be adrenal issues with some low Cortisol #s observed. T problems appear to be secondary or tertiary (although no Clomid challenge has been tried yet... need a good doc) with very low FSH/LH levels but no pituitary problems observed in MRI. Never done anabolic steroids... only supplements like creatine, pre-workout, protein, etc. This seems to have all possibly been triggered by a prednisone prescription back in April '11 since that's when things took a nosedive but it could have already been creeping up before.

Basically I've knocked out all of the simple stuff like diet, tumors, etc. and I'm looking for someone who can help me find the root problem. If anyone can recommend someone in this area via PM I'd highly appreciate it. Right now I'd settle for someone who doesn't refer to my T level as "normal" and looks to treat it. I've found a couple integrative medicine doctors using the resources on thyroidmadness that look promising on the surface but a recommendation would obviously be better.

Thanks in advance.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by lowtnoob View Post
    Hi all,

Sorry if this is not the right place for this message. I wanted to send a PM to certain users who appear to be connected and know good doctors but I can't PM because of post count.

I've been lurking this forum for awhile learning and have posted a thread on a related forum about issues I'm having. I didn't want to cross-post it on this one so I'll just give a brief summary.The symptoms are basically all of the low T symptoms and the # is in the low 300s right now (morning fasting draw) at age 30. May also be adrenal issues with some low Cortisol #s observed. T problems appear to be secondary or tertiary (although no Clomid challenge has been tried yet... need a good doc) with very low FSH/LH levels but no pituitary problems observed in MRI. Never done anabolic steroids... only supplements like creatine, pre-workout, protein, etc. This seems to have all possibly been triggered by a prednisone prescription back in April '11 since that's when things took a nosedive but it could have already been creeping up before.

Basically I've knocked out all of the simple stuff like diet, tumors, etc. and I'm looking for someone who can help me find the root problem. If anyone can recommend someone in this area via PM I'd highly appreciate it. Right now I'd settle for someone who doesn't refer to my T level as "normal" and looks to treat it. I've found a couple integrative medicine doctors using the resources on thyroidmadness that look promising on the surface but a recommendation would obviously be better.

Thanks in advance.
    We deal with these cases on a weekly basis which are not difficult. PM me if interested
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22%

Thanks Matrix. I was hoping you'd reply because I'd noticed a lot of your previous posts.

I just tried to PM but it won't let me because of low post count.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 01:08 AM
  2. doctor doctor give me the news!!
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:50 PM
  3. Will my doctor test my hormone levels?
    By blueboys in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 10:10 AM
  4. Find a Doctor or Rate a doctor
    By nuker in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 07:18 PM