Sustaining Erections

  1. Registered User
    need4speed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    85
    Answers
    0

    Sustaining Erections


    I have no problem getting it up, the problem is its not always 100% hard and it doesnt last. If I move or switch positions i'll lose my erection. Is this E2 related or something else?

  2. Registered User
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    0


    dont know tbh but am interested in what you find out
  3. Registered User
    Onenut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    20
    Answers
    0


    You didnt provide any background info, so it could be lots of things. My only experience with this was when I started taking testosterone it raised my E2 levels. When they get too high I still have sex drive and can get it up with no problem, but then its like you described - it kinda fades away as if I had reached orgasm even though I didnt. To fix this I take armidex. I cut the pill into 4 pieces and take 1/4 pill 3 days a week (sun, tue, thur). You will need to experiment with the dose. Of course, before you do this you need to get your E2 tested to see where your at. It could be due to something else and if your E2 is normal, taking armidex will drive it down too low and cause other issues.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Onenut View Post
    You didnt provide any background info, so it could be lots of things. My only experience with this was when I started taking testosterone it raised my E2 levels. When they get too high I still have sex drive and can get it up with no problem, but then its like you described - it kinda fades away as if I had reached orgasm even though I didnt. To fix this I take armidex. I cut the pill into 4 pieces and take 1/4 pill 3 days a week (sun, tue, thur). You will need to experiment with the dose. Of course, before you do this you need to get your E2 tested to see where your at. It could be due to something else and if your E2 is normal, taking armidex will drive it down too low and cause other issues.
    maybe you could try something less powerful -isnt triazole said to regulate estrogen with erradicating .other than that naturals such as grape seed extract ;green tea; fish oil ;and vegetables such as broccolli , are said to reduce estrogen
  5. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by need4speed View Post
    I have no problem getting it up, the problem is its not always 100% hard and it doesnt last. If I move or switch positions i'll lose my erection. Is this E2 related or something else?
    Please get proper testing to confirm where the imbalance may be. E2 can affect this as well as a structural imbalance due to lack of blood flow.
    Other medical conditions such as diabetes and also Cardiovascular disorders can also impact penile erection. May want to have urologist do a penis doppler test to confirm if there may be a blockage is all else comes back normal.
  6. Registered User
    Presa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    589
    Answers
    0


    I was having the same issues you describe. Doc put me on Cialis. About a year later, I had a mild heart attack and they found a 99% blockage. After the stint was in, no more issues and no more pills.

    Don't mean to scare you but look deeper if necessary for a cause.
  7. Registered User
    DragonRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    542
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Please get proper testing to confirm where the imbalance may be.
    Agree. Never treat anything by symptoms. You can get E2 tested very cheap here. http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tes...4&search=#1001

    Your problem may be E2 related. Problem is, the same symptoms occur when E2 is too high or too low.
  8. Registered User
    shortblock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    32
    Answers
    0


    I agree with Presa, Some doctors now will not treat erectile dysfunction until you have seen a cardiologist. Google erectile dysfunction and cardiologist, get checked better to be safe. After that Cialis can be a lot of fun
  9. Registered User
    need4speed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    85
    Answers
    0


    Is it better to see a Urologist or cardiologist? I am only 21 years old, is it possible to have a blockage?

    I have experiemented with Arimidex and DIM in the past and havent noticed much benefit.
    Testosterone 700 (200-900)
    E2 30 (13-54)
  10. Registered User
    shortblock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    32
    Answers
    0


    I would suggest seeing your regular doc first and getting his opinion, but you should know its a possibility and depending on your age and family history you may want to mention that you have heard that sometimes it can be heart related. I'm not to trusting of the medical system too often they treat symptoms and not the cause. Maybe someone else can comment on your blood work.
    Quote Originally Posted by need4speed View Post
    Is it better to see a Urologist or cardiologist?

    I have experiemented with Arimidex and DIM in the past and havent noticed much benefit.
    Testosterone 700 (200-900)
    E2 30 (13-54)
  11. Registered User
    DragonRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    542
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by need4speed View Post
    I am only 21 years old, is it possible to have a blockage?

    I have experiemented with Arimidex and DIM in the past and havent noticed much benefit.
    Testosterone 700 (200-900)
    E2 30 (13-54)
    It seems every year there is a news story somewhere in the US about a High School or College athlete dying during practice or a game, usually from an undiscovered heart problem. Certainly a 21 year old could have heart problems. Your Primary Care physician should refer you to a specialist and most insurance carriers require that before they will pay a claim.
    I'm curious as to what lab has a reference range of 200 to 900 for test. I've never seen a lab consider anything under 240ng/dL as normal.
    Was your E2 test a "SENSITIVE" test? If not, it isn't valid and your E2 is easily twice that number.
  12. Registered User
    need4speed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    85
    Answers
    0


    I'm sure it was a Sensitive.

    I told my doctor about all my symptoms, he said all my bloodwork is normal.

    I got a EKG test, was normal. My current doctor can't further help me. My insurance isn't good but I'm sure I could see a urologist or cardi.
  13. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by need4speed View Post
    I'm sure it was a Sensitive.

    I told my doctor about all my symptoms, he said all my bloodwork is normal.

    I got a EKG test, was normal. My current doctor can't further help me. My insurance isn't good but I'm sure I could see a urologist or cardi.
    The best way to deal with this is to first identify source of the stress (structural, biological, psychological, physical, environmental, lifestyle) these are the four areas I focus on. Once I have the data from this then I will break it down further. There is no other medical or history to this case other then his hormone levels. Currently we are playing guessing games with out addressing root cause. There are no thyroid readings, adrenal readings, no other blood test conducted. We are looking about 5% of the picture. This is the problem with modern medicine they do not think out side the box.
  14. Registered User
    tntneal4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0


    Try watching videos of CoCo from Ice Loves Coco and that should solve the problem. Are you in reasonably good shape?
    The Muscle Maximizer

    http://alturl.com/q595u
  15. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Dude when you are in love you shouldn't be able to get off to other women easy. My girl was away. I tried to this morning and mister happy was not smiling. My girl called me 2 hours later and instant boner. May be this is just me..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nipple Erections
    By longrob in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 06:10 PM
  2. TRT AND ERECTIONS??
    By akiravp82 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 03:43 AM
  3. RPM and Erections?
    By Ubiyca in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 01:34 AM
  4. Icariin and Erections
    By matthew76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:50 AM
  5. Nocturnal Erections
    By Hyde12 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 10:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in