Does having low testosterone change the way you look??

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%

Does having low testosterone change the way you look??

Say if a young man develops low t due to trauma or sickness will the low t.Cause him to look less manly caused I developed low t and I get less attention and smiles from the ladies.Older and younger woman would smile at me or flirt.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

maybe they know you have low t and your pecker cant get the job done lol
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.89%

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    maybe they know you have low t and your pecker cant get the job done lol
    LMAO. ^^^
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.33%

I would say it's probably more your confidence around the younger women, knowing that you have low T levels might be making you self-concise.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.6%

Only you know if you look and the meer and see a guy whos gone down hill. I bet that you havnt. It can affect you personality though. I bet DAA would at least bump you up to a healthy leavel, especially if your training hard. There are a lot of good stacks that involve DAA and some sort of anti estrogen that you can read about in supplements. If you dont mind, what was your health problem?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.6%

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Only you know if you look and the meer and see a guy whos gone down hill. I bet that you havnt. It can affect you personality though. I bet DAA would at least bump you up to a healthy leavel, especially if your training hard. There are a lot of good stacks that involve DAA and some sort of anti estrogen that you can read about in supplements. If you dont mind, what was your health problem?
    Im reccomending supps because at your age, your body should be whanting to get back on track again. Most people try to avoid TRT until at least their 40's.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%

I saw a documentary on the science of sex appeal. As it turns out... your hormone levels during puberty WILL be a determinate factor on how many of your facial features are defined. Your jaw line, chin definition, facial hair, and... another feature (which the ladies don't consider as much as guys do) penis size.

So if a young man in pre-pubescent years has a hormone deficiency and carries this through puberty... he may have some less manly features. Rounded chin, and face... and will probably have more feminine features. The basal structure is still there, but many of the definite masculine features will be lacking.

There will be other bodily features that will probably take shape, such as visceral fat on the hips, thighs, and lower abdomen. Not to mention possible gynecomastia. A significant decrease in male sex hormones may play a part in increased estrogen... and I'm sure we all know what that does to a guy.

Now... what ambulldog has said, may actually have some truth to it. Though I'm sure he meant it to be cheeky. Women have a sense of when a male is not sexually healthy. They don't know that they're doing it, but most sexually healthy women can sniff it out, so to speak. Through millions of years of evolution we may not be as in-tune with our more carnal instincts, but they're still there. Scientists haven't placed the exact reason as to how, but it is most certainly a fact of nature that we can pick out a "more attractive" individual due to their ability to provide our more carnal needs. A woman will find a more masculine man with the ability to not only protect, but to also PROVIDE. That means provide food, provide children, provide a house. They seek safety and reproduction. They can somehow tell if you can't provide these things.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.6%

Quote Originally Posted by tbonesteakboy View Post
    I saw a documentary on the science of sex appeal. As it turns out... your hormone levels during puberty WILL be a determinate factor on how many of your facial features are defined. Your jaw line, chin definition, facial hair, and... another feature (which the ladies don't consider as much as guys do) penis size.

So if a young man in pre-pubescent years has a hormone deficiency and carries this through puberty... he may have some less manly features. Rounded chin, and face... and will probably have more feminine features. The basal structure is still there, but many of the definite masculine features will be lacking.

There will be other bodily features that will probably take shape, such as visceral fat on the hips, thighs, and lower abdomen. Not to mention possible gynecomastia. A significant decrease in male sex hormones may play a part in increased estrogen... and I'm sure we all know what that does to a guy.

Now... what ambulldog has said, may actually have some truth to it. Though I'm sure he meant it to be cheeky. Women have a sense of when a male is not sexually healthy. They don't know that they're doing it, but most sexually healthy women can sniff it out, so to speak. Through millions of years of evolution we may not be as in-tune with our more carnal instincts, but they're still there. Scientists haven't placed the exact reason as to how, but it is most certainly a fact of nature that we can pick out a "more attractive" individual due to their ability to provide our more carnal needs. A woman will find a more masculine man with the ability to not only protect, but to also PROVIDE. That means provide food, provide children, provide a house. They seek safety and reproduction. They can somehow tell if you can't provide these things.
    True but I wouldn't worry too much. Sylvester stallon is way past puberty, and his head looked more masculin than ever in Rambo 4.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    True but I wouldn't worry too much. Sylvester stallon is way past puberty, and his head looked more masculin than ever in Rambo 4.
    This is just speculation, but... I've heard that's the cause of years and years of HGH abuse. You start developing a cave man head.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.56%

dude you need to help yourself. you can boost your test levels naturally. A good combo would be a daily dose of Lit Up stacked with 2-3 caps of RPM. take this dose daily even if you don't work out and you will feel better and look better within 2 weeks. I just came off trt and this stack is blowing away trt by a long shot. good luck my friend
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.6%

This is just speculation, but... I've heard that's the cause of years and years of HGH abuse. You start developing a cave man head.
    I think its pbly just that he put on muscle and now he has a muscular head. In the expendables he was 34 lbs smaller, and his head wasd less muscular too.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.78%

Quote Originally Posted by 4evathrowed View Post
    Say if a young man develops low t due to trauma or sickness will the low t.Cause him to look less manly caused I developed low t and I get less attention and smiles from the ladies.Older and younger woman would smile at me or flirt.
    no question, before I had my problem, I had a HIGH testosterone, and women would go out of their way to show how friendly they are to me

Now women are COLD to me

Having a high testosterone, is the equivalent of being a beautiful women

There is no question about it, there is a manliness that having a high testosterone that women are submissive to, it is the same thing as being a hot girl

it is what attracts the opposite sex
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.72%

i was just joking of course as im on trt myself. ive read a lot about the different pheromones that people put out based on hormone levels. that could certainly affect how people perceive one or how one perceives themself
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.99%

I would say fatty tissue around chest and stomach area would increase.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.77%

If you start to menstruate once a month then its time to see a doctor , unless you are a women .

As far as attracting women is concerned , cash is better than test .

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 06:32 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 08:58 AM
  3. For Sale: testosterone recovery stack (Testosterone Boosters)
    By spartan300 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 09:24 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 03:51 AM
  5. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:08 PM