test cyp IM with insulin syringe - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

test cyp IM with insulin syringe

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
    I don't pinch. On the other hand, many of us inject in the quads because we can see it. It's easier. I can't turn around far enough to inject in my own glute.
    OK. My 1/2" slin pins are on the way. Let's give this another shot (no pun intended). I have to inject .75 CC total twice per week. You think the entire .75 CC can go in one spot? Or should I do the .5 CC Test in one spot and the .25 CC Deca in another?

2. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JohninAZ View Post
    I have to inject .75 CC total twice per week. You think the entire .75 CC can go in one spot? Or should I do the .5 CC Test in one spot and the .25 CC Deca in another?
    Yes, most men are injecting 1cc each time so .75 is not going to be a problem. I'm assuming you go through an antiaging clinic to get deca prescribed?
  3. New Member
    Answers

Yes, most men are injecting 1cc each time so .75 is not going to be a problem. I'm assuming you go through an antiaging clinic to get deca prescribed?
    Yes, no way my own doctor would prescribe that. Don't want to go underground. The Deca is just enough to lube the joints...nothing crazy.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JohninAZ View Post
    Yes, no way my own doctor would prescribe that. Don't want to go underground. The Deca is just enough to lube the joints...nothing crazy.
    I wish the medical community would recognize that as a legitimate use. I would love to use it for that.
  5. New Member
    Answers

I wish the medical community would recognize that as a legitimate use. I would love to use it for that.
    Me too, this way maybe my insurance would cover it! It's nice to run a small dose though. Shoulders don't get all "knotted up" like they used to. Not as much anyway.
    Coming from a compounding pharmacy is reassuring as well. No worries about dirty underground gear.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Answers

I just found an anti aging website our of Florida that is prescribing EVERYTHING!! Deca, anavar, test, etc
  7. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    I just found an anti aging website our of Florida that is prescribing EVERYTHING!! Deca, anavar, test, etc
    Go for it. Did you call them?
  8. New Member
    Answers

OK. Got my 1/2 " slin pins in and did my TRT injection today. .5 cc Test Cyp and .25 Deca. Broke it up into 2 slin pins and did one in each quad. Don't know if I hit the muscle, but we'll see. I buried that 1/2" and even pushed on it further as I injected. Drawing took forever, but I'm in no hurry. 29G 1/2" .
  9. New Member
    Answers

Seems to have worked. No issues the day after.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Answers

This insulin pin route is slick!!!!!! Why isnt this the norm for HRT? This method eliminates the chief complaint of injections which is the "ups and downs" between shots!! I'm injecting 10units PER DAY alternating shoulders and quads which adds up to my 1/2cc every five days per my doctors order.

It's so fast and painless its hilarious. It took longer to rub on that Testim crap than it does to pull 10 units into the pin and inject!!!!!! I cant believe so many doctors go to school for a decade, and then people on this board have to educate them.......................... .........
  11. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    This insulin pin route is slick!!!!!! Why isnt this the norm for HRT? This method eliminates the chief complaint of injections which is the "ups and downs" between shots!! I'm injecting 10units PER DAY alternating shoulders and quads which adds up to my 1/2cc every five days per my doctors order.

It's so fast and painless its hilarious. It took longer to rub on that Testim crap than it does to pull 10 units into the pin and inject!!!!!! I cant believe so many doctors go to school for a decade, and then people on this board have to educate them.......................... .........
    I still don't know whether I went into the muscle or not. I'm no fat ass but I'm 6'3" 255 pounds. No complications though, so I'll be using this method again.
  12. New Member
    Answers

OK. Just slammed the whole .75 CC (.5 Test C and .25 Deca) into one quad with the 29G 1/2 incher. Last time broke it up into both quads...today all in one shot. I'll update if anything crazy happens.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

You're not going to have any problems. I have been using this method for over a month now and am very pleased. This method has got to be much safer than sticking yourself with a large gauge 1"-1.5" needle every couple of days. Plus it's completely painless.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  186 lbs.
    Answers

terrible of me to revive a very old thread i know, but thought i could get some advice
    i did my first trt injection today... in the quad (vl) and used a 1/2" 29g bd insulin syringe. it took awhile to draw and inject and was 100% pain free. i dont mind the time waiting.. not a big deal.
    what did freak me out was after the injection was complete and i pulled the needle out (i pulled very quickly), the needle was bent about 45 degrees! no idea if it bent during the pull out or during the injection... nothing hurt, so i honestly have no clue what happened.
    is this common? happen to anyone else? any danger?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

I couldn't imagine using anything smaller than a 25 gauge. It would just be soooo slooooww.

If you're doing 0.5 CC for TRT, just get a 23 or 25g and learn to hit the ventrogluteal site. It's so easy it's ludicrous. Also get something at least 1-1.5" IMO. That way you can leave a little bit of needle available just in case it breaks. And yes, they do break! If it breaks off inside and there is no neck to grab onto, expect a small surgical procedure.
    "I'm not fat, I'm big boned!"
  16. Senior Member
    Answers

I use 25g, but for some reason they won't aspirate like the 20g and 23g would. Not sure why this is, they're BD Eclipse 25gx1". My 25g 5/8" always aspirated with no problem. The Eclipse won't aspirate no matter how how far you pull back on the plunger, I just always hope I haven't hit a vein hehe
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by trn450 View Post
    I couldn't imagine using anything smaller than a 25 gauge. It would just be soooo slooooww.

If you're doing 0.5 CC for TRT, just get a 23 or 25g and learn to hit the ventrogluteal site. It's so easy it's ludicrous. Also get something at least 1-1.5" IMO. That way you can leave a little bit of needle available just in case it breaks. And yes, they do break! If it breaks off inside and there is no neck to grab onto, expect a small surgical procedure.
    srs? i just tried to break the needle on a 29g bd insulin syringe by bending it back and forth with a set of pliers... several bends and it didnt break. so... yeah i dunno. maybe will lower quality needles?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sumradagnoth View Post
    srs? i just tried to break the needle on a 29g bd insulin syringe by bending it back and forth with a set of pliers... several bends and it didnt break. so... yeah i dunno. maybe will lower quality needles?
    I've been in interventional radiology procedures for the explicit purpose of retrieving needles. lol
    "I'm not fat, I'm big boned!"
  19. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by trn450 View Post
    I've been in interventional radiology procedures for the explicit purpose of retrieving needles. lol
    Holy **** I don't understand how someone could break a needle off in themselves. And wouldn't the needle keep working itself deeper until it was retrieved?
  20. pcn
    Board Supporter
    Answers

This discussion is making me squinch up. That's a Southern word, I think...
  21. Advanced Member
    Answers

terrible of me to revive a very old thread i know, but thought i could get some advice
    i did my first trt injection today... in the quad (vl) and used a 1/2" 29g bd insulin syringe. it took awhile to draw and inject and was 100% pain free. i dont mind the time waiting.. not a big deal.
    what did freak me out was after the injection was complete and i pulled the needle out (i pulled very quickly), the needle was bent about 45 degrees! no idea if it bent during the pull out or during the injection... nothing hurt, so i honestly have no clue what happened.
    is this common? happen to anyone else? any danger?
    I have been doing all of my injections sub q into the abdomen for the last couple of years. Just like an insulin shot. Blood work shows it's just as effective and the needle is less likely to bend.
    DragonRider is a fictional character and does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information I share is my opinion based upon my personal experiences only and should not be construed as medical advice.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  186 lbs.
    Answers

doing smaller shots more frequently? 100mg (for me) all at once subq seems like alot
  23. Senior Member
    Answers

doing smaller shots more frequently? 100mg (for me) all at once subq seems like alot
    Yup, you could possibly get away with 50mg sub-q, but that would be max. 30mg is best.
  24. New Member
    Answers

So are you guys using a 29g needle to load the syringe too? Or is there a quicker way to load the needle with an oil based medication.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    So are you guys using a 29g needle to load the syringe too? Or is there a quicker way to load the needle with an oil based medication.
    have seen how-to's on backfilling the syringe... but honestly, just stick the insulin syringe in the bottle and draw... it takes a minute but it works... just lay the bottle down or suspend it in a toothbrush holder and go get a drink or take a shower... come back, done.

only issue is that it will blunt the needle a bit, which is noticeable when doing the IM injection... not so much for subq
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Yup, you could possibly get away with 50mg sub-q, but that would be max. 30mg is best.
    no issue with abscesses? oil not absorbing very quickly... so likely small lumps/nodules in your stomach for a few days?
  27. New Member
    Answers

I seem to remember there reading about a concern at some point of backfilling being slightly less sterile. Is this not accurate?
  28. Senior Member
    Answers

When I briefly did sub-q, I drew oil with a 20g needle like always, and injected with a 25g needle. I went back to pinning my quads with a 25g 5/8" needle though.
  29. Senior Member
    Answers

no issue with abscesses? oil not absorbing very quickly... so likely small lumps/nodules in your stomach for a few days?
    Nope, nothing at all.
  30. Senior Member
    Answers

I seem to remember there reading about a concern at some point of backfilling being slightly less sterile. Is this not accurate?
    I wouldn't do it, just my opinion though. Who knows what you're drawing into the syringe if you fill it with air? Floating bacteria? Fungal spores? It's probably unlikely, but you never know! I prefer to keep my test vials as sterile as possible.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  186 lbs.
    Answers

When I briefly did sub-q, I drew oil with a 20g needle like always, and injected with a 25g needle. I went back to pinning my quads with a 25g 5/8" needle though.
    why did you stop subq? curious
  32. Senior Member
    Answers

why did you stop subq? curious
    Not enough body fat to do it comfortably. IM with a 5/8" 25g needle in my quads is still my favorite.
  33. Advanced Member
    Answers

Not enough body fat to do it comfortably. IM with a 5/8" 25g needle in my quads is still my favorite.
    5/8 is long enough for the quad?
  34. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post

5/8 is long enough for the quad?
    It is when there is no fat
  35. Advanced Member
    Answers

It is when there is no fat
    You calling me Fat??? Lol
  36. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post

You calling me Fat??? Lol
    Haha no, it's just if you're really lean the needle can go into your abs, so really lean guys should just stick with IM injects. I do 20-30mg test enanthate eod, and it works great for me.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Haha no, it's just if you're really lean the needle can go into your abs, so really lean guys should just stick with IM injects. I do 20-30mg test enanthate eod, and it works great for me.
    how does the eod injects vs 1/week reflect in bloodwork numbers? same or did you see a change?
  38. New Member
    Answers

Some say with more frequent administration with lower dosages they were able to eliminate the need to use an AI, or at least lower the dosage. Your blood levels should be more stable with the more frequent administration.
  39. Senior Member
    Answers

I haven't had any tests done since I started eod injections, I'll check at the end of the month.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

there is no problem injecting 100mg with a insulin needle. just make sure your bottle is not 100mg/ml. with the 200mg/ml you are only injecting a 1/2 cc..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question on my insulin syringe
    By wellsoci in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 04:22 PM
  2. IGF-1 TEST's = Rat Insulin
    By kudisbetta in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 07:59 AM
  3. test/tren same syringe?
    By rjp643 in forum Anabolics