Why do I feel like a zmbie in the winter???

4evathrowed

Awards
It started this year this winter it seems like i'm always tired depressed foggy headed intolerant to the cold and don't feel like doing much of anything.When during the summer I would walk at least 10 miles a day even if I didn't feel like it.And stay out in the sun all day Now in the winter I can barely walk a mile cause I get tired easily now.I just don't understand what caused this it just happened suddenly.People do say I put on a little weight this winter could that be the reason.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
SAD ..or other issue going on...Again get with a trained physcian or health professional you are comfortable with then go from there.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
im thinking SAD too. Take the above advice..check out some reading on Vit.D deficiency as well -more notably, Vit.D deficiency during the winter

4evathrowed

Awards
im thinking SAD too. Take the above advice..check out some reading on Vit.D deficiency as well -more notably, Vit.D deficiency during the winter
Thanx guys I looked at the symptoms and it matches it perfectly.I went to the doc a while back and he said my vitamin d was low and he gave 50,000 vitamin d it was 4 pills.I was supposed to go back and get a refill but I never did.I'll get it checked again though.This summer im a stay out in the son and take supplement vitamin d.