Dosage of test enanth for max physio?

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys I realize it differes somewhat from person to person but what is the average dosage of testosterone enanthate needed to give blood levels right around the normal physiological maximum and to have fairly stable levels?
(assuming test enanthate is all that is available)

125mgs or 150mgs every 7 days?

More? Less? More frequent?

Thanks.

Mr.50

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Guys I realize it differes somewhat from person to person but what is the average dosage of testosterone enanthate needed to give blood levels right around the normal physiological maximum and to have fairly stable levels?
(assuming test enanthate is all that is available)

125mgs or 150mgs every 7 days?

More? Less? More frequent?

Thanks.

Mr.50
MR 50
There are alot of variables going to determining the proper amount of T for a patient. One needs to look at symptoms and other issues such as adrenal, thyroid, e2, gh, shbg proper nutrition, sleep patterns. The correct dosage if just enough to alleviate the symptoms but not too much to cause side effects.

Given the general amount we use
50-60 mgs m,th to keep plasma levels as stable as possible with out causing huge fluctuation in e2. I suggest start here then measure the day before the shot to see where the mean is then make adjustements from there. If you have good adrenals, gh, e2 balance,thyroid, good shbg 15-25 then you should be fine. If you have imbalance in any one of these then one may require more unless you fix what ever else is out of wack. In clincal setting combination of proper nutrition, lifestyle,overall hormone balance, and positive attitude in life can all factors that need to be properly evaluated. Unfortuntately antiaging clinics have oen fit all solution which I have seen to cause major issues down the road for many of our patients.