Can getting hit in the testicles lower Testosterone???

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Can getting hit in the testicles lower Testosterone???

Well during a freak accident playing football I was hit very hard in the testicles.It wasn't very painful or anything just a dull ache and a little heaviness.So I went to the nurse and she felt them up and said it was just a contusion and gave me some pain pills and said they were o.k.I had 2 ultrsounds in the ER and they said they were normal blood flow and everything.Went to a urologist he felt them up and said they were normal.But after the incident I ejaculate very little and it's like my energy went down the drain and I have brain fog.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 4evathrowed View Post
    Well during a freak accident playing football I was hit very hard in the testicles.It wasn't very painful or anything just a dull ache and a little heaviness.So I went to the nurse and she felt them up and said it was just a contusion and gave me some pain pills and said they were o.k.I had 2 ultrsounds in the ER and they said they were normal blood flow and everything.Went to a urologist he felt them up and said they were normal.But after the incident I ejaculate very little and it's like my energy went down the drain and I have brain fog.
    TRama to testicles can damage there responds to LH. If LH is normal and there is low T then one needs to look at causes which are tramas to the body.
    Why were you in the ER? You need to look at other hormones (thyroid, adrenals, ect) before knowing where to start. It might be suggestable to let the professionals handle this instead of potentially turning into a cyberchondriac like many do.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    TRama to testicles can damage there responds to LH. If LH is normal and there is low T then one needs to look at causes which are tramas to the body.
    Why were you in the ER? You need to look at other hormones (thyroid, adrenals, ect) before knowing where to start. It might be suggestable to let the professionals handle this instead of potentially turning into a cyberchondriac like many do.
    Is it anyway to correct the injury to the testicle I heard someone say take a low dose of hcg and clomid.Where can I get these and I was in the ER for testicle pain.Had a ultrasound they said everything was normal except for a testicular cyst.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

So I went to the nurse and she felt them up
    Can you tell us more about this part? Like - was she good looking?

Damn ... just ... damn ...

But I digress.

Give it some time brother - it'll heal. It'll come back bigger and stronger than it was!!
  5. Registered User

Is it anyway to correct the injury to the testicle I heard someone say take a low dose of hcg and clomid.Where can I get these and I was in the ER for testicle pain.Had a ultrasound they said everything was normal except for a testicular cyst.
    Structural damage can not be corrected drugs.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Structural damage can not be corrected drugs.
    The testicular ultrasound showed there was no structural damage.If a blow somehow lowered it without damage would hcg raise it.
  7. Registered User

The testicular ultrasound showed there was no structural damage.If a blow somehow lowered it without damage would hcg raise it.
    Be more likely a pituitary issue or someother factors that need to properly evaluated
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to lower your testosterone
    By Jaysannn22 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 07:09 PM
  2. difference between small testicles and big testicles
    By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 03:38 PM
  3. How can I lower my Testosterone test results
    By JustinN in forum 35 and Older