Can getting hit in the testicles lower Testosterone???

4evathrowed

Awards
Well during a freak accident playing football I was hit very hard in the testicles.It wasn't very painful or anything just a dull ache and a little heaviness.So I went to the nurse and she felt them up and said it was just a contusion and gave me some pain pills and said they were o.k.I had 2 ultrsounds in the ER and they said they were normal blood flow and everything.Went to a urologist he felt them up and said they were normal.But after the incident I ejaculate very little and it's like my energy went down the drain and I have brain fog.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Well during a freak accident playing football I was hit very hard in the testicles.It wasn't very painful or anything just a dull ache and a little heaviness.So I went to the nurse and she felt them up and said it was just a contusion and gave me some pain pills and said they were o.k.I had 2 ultrsounds in the ER and they said they were normal blood flow and everything.Went to a urologist he felt them up and said they were normal.But after the incident I ejaculate very little and it's like my energy went down the drain and I have brain fog.
TRama to testicles can damage there responds to LH. If LH is normal and there is low T then one needs to look at causes which are tramas to the body.
Why were you in the ER? You need to look at other hormones (thyroid, adrenals, ect) before knowing where to start. It might be suggestable to let the professionals handle this instead of potentially turning into a cyberchondriac like many do.

4evathrowed

Awards
TRama to testicles can damage there responds to LH. If LH is normal and there is low T then one needs to look at causes which are tramas to the body.
Why were you in the ER? You need to look at other hormones (thyroid, adrenals, ect) before knowing where to start. It might be suggestable to let the professionals handle this instead of potentially turning into a cyberchondriac like many do.
Is it anyway to correct the injury to the testicle I heard someone say take a low dose of hcg and clomid.Where can I get these and I was in the ER for testicle pain.Had a ultrasound they said everything was normal except for a testicular cyst.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
So I went to the nurse and she felt them up
Can you tell us more about this part? Like - was she good looking? :heart:

Damn ... just ... damn ...

But I digress.

Give it some time brother - it'll heal. It'll come back bigger and stronger than it was!!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Is it anyway to correct the injury to the testicle I heard someone say take a low dose of hcg and clomid.Where can I get these and I was in the ER for testicle pain.Had a ultrasound they said everything was normal except for a testicular cyst.
Structural damage can not be corrected drugs.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The testicular ultrasound showed there was no structural damage.If a blow somehow lowered it without damage would hcg raise it.
Be more likely a pituitary issue or someother factors that need to properly evaluated

Josepsh

Awards
https://www.steroid.com/blog/Getting-Hit-in-the-Balls-May-Cause-Low-Testosterone-Acco

Can you tell us more about this part? Like - was she good looking? :heart:

Damn ... just ... damn ...

But I digress.

Give it some time brother - it'll heal. It'll come back bigger and stronger than it was!!

Getting-Hit-in-the-Balls-May-Cause-Low-Testosterone-According-to-UFC-Fighter-Dan-Henderson.php[/url]

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would you bump this to post that??