How high can my t be safely?

scm123

Awards
I am still working on straightening out my e2 but I recently felt tired and depressed when my tt dropped to 620 my doc upped my weekly test cyp injection from 100mg/ew to 125 mg/ew. I am at 920 now and feel much better. How high can I safely go? Is 920 alright to stay at? I am a 37 year old man with no other health conditions.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I've been on therapy since 2007. The only thing that ever concerns my doctor is that my Hematocrit hovers about 50-54. Borderline. High test can raise your hematocrit. So, that being said; I guess as high as you can get it without developing prostate, gyno, or hematocrit issues.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are individuals who naturally have levels that high, so its reasonably safe.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Feel blessed my friend ,as of two weeks ago i went for blood and urine tests because of fatigue and found out my t-level was or still is 216!! way below even low also have low thyroid too.Im a whole hot mess.(want to trade t-levels??)

evoateav8

Awards
Feel blessed my friend ,as of two weeks ago i went for blood and urine tests because of fatigue and found out my t-level was or still is 216!! way below even low also have low thyroid too.Im a whole hot mess.(want to trade t-levels??)
"Still" at 216.. meaning you are using some sort of TRT?

scm123

Awards
I do feel blessed now thank you. It is good to know I can stay here as long as my blood work is ok. I feel good energy and have to rub one out twice a day (crazy sex drive) I am still dealing with low penile sensitivity but when I use arimidex to get my E2 under control I may have that solved as well. That is my scariest issue right now.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to add, I'm prescribed at 200 a,week. Was originally written at 150/wk, but the vials are separate 1ml 200 mg vials, so on the refill he wrote it as 1ml per week. My last bloodwork the day after injection was over 2000, and he felt that was ok due to what it would drop to in the week to next injection.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Hey Presa, what has ur Doc suggested to do about the high hematocrit levels, I am having the same issue, been on TRT for about two and half years. I am also having redness issues on the neck and face for the past year, like looking slightly sunburned most of the time....

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
"Still" at 216.. meaning you are using some sort of TRT?
I got to get more tests done ,that was two weeks ago,im only on 50g of a t-cream and 60g armour thyroid right now.Going to have MATRIX fix me up doctor i have now i don't think will help me.Alot of this has to do with overtraining.