How does a man truly know if he's healthy???
- 02-25-2011, 05:34 PM
- 02-25-2011, 05:39 PM
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! You can never really tell.
As I posted on this site, last October I had a mild heart attack. I had had a complete physical, only had minor elevation in cholesterol and BP. Then Boom! My right artery was 99% blocked. Who knew?!?!!
Live everyday like its your last. Have fun and take some chances. After all, what does it really matter if you've never really lived????????
- 02-25-2011, 05:53 PM
02-25-2011, 06:25 PM
02-25-2011, 08:37 PM
Just beware if you have hereditary risk factors and your doc says you are borderline this or borderline that. Borderline could mean BAD for you. If not, no worries. Eat good, exercise and have some fun!! 45 BTW....
02-25-2011, 08:54 PM
"don't worry about cholesterol" crowd.
I usually eat at least one ten ounce steak a day and consume a minimum of six eggs - sometimes up to eight.
I have never felt better in my life.
02-26-2011, 09:31 AM
If you want to worry about something you could worry about lipid balance combined with fat deposits triggered by calcium from milk etc.
Sex sounds like a good test of health.
Similar Forum Threads
- By at1010 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 04-27-2010, 11:06 PM
- By amber2685 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2010, 01:36 AM
- By tribaltek in forum RecipesReplies: 17Last Post: 08-01-2009, 09:44 PM
- By cedrone50 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 06-26-2009, 12:15 AM
- By John Smeton in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2004, 12:10 AM