How much will they shrink

dwwilli

Awards
I am currently taking Testim gel 5mg, once a day. I have been taking this for about a year. I have noticed my testicles have lost some size and have gotten soft. How much will they shrink ? It seems I will be on TRT for the rest for my life.
I live in the Tampa area. It seems that finding a Dr who accepts insurance and will script HCG is impossible.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Mine got a little soft after four years on TRT. But, I recently started hcg injections once a week, and believe it or not they came back a little bit. They aren't supposed to according to literature, but they did.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am currently taking Testim gel 5mg, once a day. I have been taking this for about a year. I have noticed my testicles have lost some size and have gotten soft. How much will they shrink ? It seems I will be on TRT for the rest for my life.
I live in the Tampa area. It seems that finding a Dr who accepts insurance and will script HCG is impossible.
And why where you put in it in the first place?
Did your dr rule out primary or secondary hypogonadism?
Where your adrenals and thyroid properly evaluated?
If you are under the age of 30 then your dr needs to dig deeper which most of them are 2 lazy to do for why your levels are low.