nootropics 4 memory

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.61%

nootropics 4 memory

which nootropics improve memory? recommendations?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Exercise123 View Post
    which nootropics improve memory? recommendations?
    Why instead of looking for a drug route, look for the reasons that may be causing your memory loss; hypothyrodism, adrenal, low testosterone, estrogen imbalance, gut imbalances, ect. I see so many people that have backasswards thinking. Dr's are worse at this then anything.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Matrix, what are your thoughts on the Braverman assessments?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

piracetam is awesome
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I think braverman brings alot to the table. It just some times his approach is so complex and alot of it is theory based. The proper testing you can easily blow 5 -7 grand in no time at all. Again psychological approach is subjective..
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.64%

while you are waiting to optimize your homrones etc...this stuff Piracetam is amazing. I'v bought 2 kilos of it and have been using it daily for 6 months. It completely safe, has long term studies. It functions by increasing the transfer of acetyl-choline between both hemispheres of the brain causing you to have increased brain function literally.

Under the influence of piracetam there is a multitude of changes constantly occuring. Its not a memory enhancer like adderrall. For me personally, I experience a very strong associative property. I become intensely "self-aware". Its like the opposite affect of alcohol. Its as if my internal dialog is 10x stronger and my connection to recognizing my existance in reality is way stronger. Additionally, all of my senses are amplified as I find deeper perceptions and accents from small things. Most of all, it enhances my personal tendances and behaviors. For example, music is very important to me and I play improvisational jazz. With piracetam I have a MUCH stronger "in the zone" feeling when I listen to jazz or any type of music and experience an almost instinctual knowledge of what notes to play over chords etc. In the gym, I have a much much much stronger mind/muscle connection...my thoughts come much more fluid.

Overall piracetam just seperates you from your emotions and connects moreso to your inner-self by putting you "in the zone" in every activity and conversation. Its as if it slows time down.

I would 100% recommend this to anyone and everyone to give it a try regardless of any prior conditions. Its been used to "bring back" schizo's to to reality and restore oxygen to the brain from damaged alcoholic's.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17%

Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    while you are waiting to optimize your homrones etc...this stuff Piracetam is amazing. I'v bought 2 kilos of it and have been using it daily for 6 months. It completely safe, has long term studies. It functions by increasing the transfer of acetyl-choline between both hemispheres of the brain causing you to have increased brain function literally.

Under the influence of piracetam there is a multitude of changes constantly occuring. Its not a memory enhancer like adderrall. For me personally, I experience a very strong associative property. I become intensely "self-aware". Its like the opposite affect of alcohol. Its as if my internal dialog is 10x stronger and my connection to recognizing my existance in reality is way stronger. Additionally, all of my senses are amplified as I find deeper perceptions and accents from small things. Most of all, it enhances my personal tendances and behaviors. For example, music is very important to me and I play improvisational jazz. With piracetam I have a MUCH stronger "in the zone" feeling when I listen to jazz or any type of music and experience an almost instinctual knowledge of what notes to play over chords etc. In the gym, I have a much much much stronger mind/muscle connection...my thoughts come much more fluid.

Overall piracetam just seperates you from your emotions and connects moreso to your inner-self by putting you "in the zone" in every activity and conversation. Its as if it slows time down.

I would 100% recommend this to anyone and everyone to give it a try regardless of any prior conditions. Its been used to "bring back" schizo's to to reality and restore oxygen to the brain from damaged alcoholic's.
    I've also had great results from piracetam in the past. How much do you take? Do you take it with choline?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.64%

Quote Originally Posted by ctrlaltdel View Post
    I've also had great results from piracetam in the past. How much do you take? Do you take it with choline?
    2g a day usually, some days 4g when i want to be extra "zoned". I take choline but not every day or with every dose...i just pop a few choline pills here and there
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.77%

U need to see the new movie "LIMITLESS." It is a bad-*** movie about nootropics.

Similar Forum Threads

1. nootropics
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 06:07 PM
  2. Nootropics?
    By Warhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 11:38 AM
  3. Nootropics?????
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0