Prolactin lowering my testosterone???

4evathrowed

Awards
My testosterone serum is 428 ng/dl limits are 249-836.My prolactin is 14.5 ng/ml limits are 4.0-15.2.How much do you think my testosterone could go up if I got my prolactin to 4.0 ng/ml.My cortisol is a lil high also at 12.9 ug/dl limits are 6.2-19.4.But do you think if I lowered these to thing my testosterone would increase.Plzz don't say you need more info this all I have right now tell me what you think.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
My testosterone serum is 428 ng/dl limits are 249-836.My prolactin is 14.5 ng/ml limits are 4.0-15.2.How much do you think my testosterone could go up if I got my prolactin to 4.0 ng/ml.My cortisol is a lil high also at 12.9 ug/dl limits are 6.2-19.4.But do you think if I lowered these to thing my testosterone would increase.Plzz don't say you need more info this all I have right now tell me what you think.
In a clinical setting, Treatment of hypothyroidism has resolved alot of the prolactin levels. There is also nutritional intervention that was also used in conjunction to get proper response.