How long before t goes up?

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Im on my first week of starting armour thyroid and a 50mg of a t cream (my t-level was or is 216)im starting to get more energy.Im wondering on avg. how long does it take?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Im on my first week of starting armour thyroid and a 50mg of a t cream (my t-level was or is 216)im starting to get more energy.Im wondering on avg. how long does it take?
Never because 50 Mgs t is enough just to shut your own production down
energy is probably coming from thyroid. Adrenals must be addressed first before t and thyroid. Proper lifestyle, stress managements is needed along with proper nutrition, proper sleep need to be put in place first.

Awards
Wow! 50mg/ml is nothing. My doc said she usually starts patients at 100mg/ml. She put me on 200mg/ml because I didn't have any success with Androgel and my body was not converting test to estrogen. You need to get bumped up big time. Tell your doc that you are not noticing any improvements and ask what he/she can do.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Wow! 50mg/ml is nothing. My doc said she usually starts patients at 100mg/ml. She put me on 200mg/ml because I didn't have any success with Androgel and my body was not converting test to estrogen. You need to get bumped up big time. Tell your doc that you are not noticing any improvements and ask what he/she can do.
I would work at handling proper thyroid and adrenals issue first and TRT secondary. If a person is over age of mif 30's then go for the testosterone other wise focus on the later along with proper lifestyles, stress management, nutrition, and sleep hygiene.
200 mgs/ml I be concerned about the increase in DHT conversion which needs to be monitored as well,

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
my How do i go about add. my adrenals because i alresdy told my doc that i believe its my adrenals.I sleep 8hrs a night get up mybe 3x to pee and right back to sleep.My cortisol levels were ok too.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
my How do i go about add. my adrenals because i alresdy told my doc that i believe its my adrenals.I sleep 8hrs a night get up mybe 3x to pee and right back to sleep.My cortisol levels were ok too.
Run a cortisol salvia test from ZRt labs from canary hormone you wll get your answer..

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mr.Matrix,i found a place in Hanover that sells them.My cortisol level was 14.3 when i had my tests done (morning).Having it and an iodine test shipped to me.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mr.Matrix,i found a place in Hanover that sells them.My cortisol level was 14.3 when i had my tests done (morning).Having it and an iodine test shipped to me.
ZRT labs is not sold in stores and if it is the one that I think it is ..They are scam..

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Don't think it's a scam.Had to go though a doctor who is sending me the kits then i have to mail or ship them to ZRT then they send results to her and then i got 2 make an app. to see her to get them. Then go from there i guess??

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Don't think it's a scam.Had to go though a doctor who is sending me the kits then i have to mail or ship them to ZRT then they send results to her and then i got 2 make an app. to see her to get them. Then go from there i guess??
Could have went to canaryhormones.com on line and saved you from going through the dr. one for $109

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
I've took notice that if i take some salt (which i try to cut out)i feel alittle more energy i usally use sea salt if needed.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Would taking ZMA before bed help with my t-levels?And would there be any sides with being on armour and my t-cream?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Would taking ZMA before bed help with my t-levels?And would there be any sides with being on armour and my t-cream?
I use 1/2 tsp of sea salts 3 times a day and use it in many clients with great success to for people with adrenal problems

Awards
I would work at handling proper thyroid and adrenals issue first and TRT secondary. If a person is over age of mif 30's then go for the testosterone other wise focus on the later along with proper lifestyles, stress management, nutrition, and sleep hygiene.
200 mgs/ml I be concerned about the increase in DHT conversion which needs to be monitored as well,
Thanks! Glad I came to this forum. I am older than mid-30s and I am focusing on proper lifestyle, stress management, nutrition, and sleep hygiene. I will ask my doc about possible increase in DHT conversion.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering why im getting tired after eating lately?Doesn't matter what i eat and im eating clean by the way of chicken,brown rice ,broccoli,fish,i get this with just protein or pro and carbs.Could this be part of adrenal fatigue?Any advice would be awesome!Waiting to long to eat ect..(every 3hrs is when i eat)this taking about 15min after i eat by the way.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering why im getting tired after eating lately?Doesn't matter what i eat and im eating clean by the way of chicken,brown rice ,broccoli,fish,i get this with just protein or pro and carbs.Could this be part of adrenal fatigue?Any advice would be awesome!Waiting to long to eat ect..(every 3hrs is when i eat)this taking about 15min after i eat by the way.
hypoglycemia is potential sign of thyroid or adrenal imbalances, e2 can affecting insulin signaling. I would need to look at a larger picture to determine the possible factors.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Would taking ERASE in morning help with lowering my cortisol for morning cardio?Or would it do more harm then good being on ARMOUR and T-CREAM?Im taking VIT-C and 5g of LEUCINE and 500mg. of green tea extract now then 5g glutimine and 10g BCAA after, keeping my H/R around 125-130BPM for 35min.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Would taking ERASE in morning help with lowering my cortisol for morning cardio?Or would it do more harm then good being on ARMOUR and T-CREAM?Im taking VIT-C and 5g of LEUCINE and 500mg. of green tea extract now then 5g glutimine and 10g BCAA after, keeping my H/R around 125-130BPM for 35min.
Out of the thousands of adrenal test I have seen only <1 % was high. U be a fool to think about modulating cortisol when you do not know your levels. Cortisol lower supplements are very dangeous.

Green tea can cause hair loss and thyroid issues. You really need to get with some one that knows what they are doing because you have prbablu put your self in this problem by self experimentation. We are out own worst enemies

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
No green tea this morn just my meds and some vit-c,apple cidar vin.and leucine.Just got done shoveling driveway (got 6 in. last night)tired but still kicking!Thanks Mr.Matrix again also cutting off carntine after lifting.

CA1987

CA1987

Awards
IMO in dealing with all these anti aging clinics and Docs, they all are fast to say your adrenals are shot and your cortisol levels are off, it's just another way for them the make more money on special test.
I do agree 50mg of Test gel will do nothing for you.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
My doc only went by my blood and urine tests.My cort was actually normal at 14.03 in morning little high but the avg. is6.2-19.4 so im still the range.Im starting to think mybe im just doing to much.Cardio fasted every morning 1.5hr lifting 6days and tire flipping or something on that line the other day thats left .

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
IMO in dealing with all these anti aging clinics and Docs, they all are fast to say your adrenals are shot and your cortisol levels are off, it's just another way for them the make more money on special test.
I do agree 50mg of Test gel will do nothing for you.
The test that are ordered are done 3 rd party so the Dr has no profit in them if it is done through a legit dr. Adrenals are overlooked by traditional modern medicine. I use adrenal saliva as a tool, but more so i use it to correlate symptoms in realtionship to the results of the test. It is really the skill of the practioner to know what proper steps to take next in each patient/client.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
I think i finally found out what is going on.That im doing to much cardio.I feel like crap after med int. in the morning and found out that kind can lower t-levels and i feel better after hiit (different crap feeling) which should raise t-levels and growth.Going to try 4x hiit a week instead of low-med 7days a week and work my abs mornings in between (can't just do nothing in morning).Does any of this make sense??Cause i have more fatigue after the steady state cardio.This should also help me recover better from lifting i hope.Been lifting 7days a week.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I think i finally found out what is going on.That im doing to much cardio.I feel like crap after med int. in the morning and found out that kind can lower t-levels and i feel better after hiit (different crap feeling) which should raise t-levels and growth.Going to try 4x hiit a week instead of low-med 7days a week and work my abs mornings in between (can't just do nothing in morning).Does any of this make sense??Cause i have more fatigue after the steady state cardio.This should also help me recover better from lifting i hope.Been lifting 7days a week.
Well you just answered your question ..Lifting 7 days a week is over kill on top of cardio? You are just digging your self a deeper hole. Take 1-2 weeks off enjoy life eat clean go out and enjoy the weather walk the dog, then come back 3 days a week weight 3 cardio for 1-2 weeks then increase it from there no more then 4-5 days weights an hour at a time.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
It took me alittle bit but i use to just do sit ups in the morning and felt great,my mom said that this started when i did cardio instead.I got 2wks. left for this wokout plan im on going to stick to it drop alot of cardio then take time off from everything and start a new lifting program mybe a 5x5 or something.I do thank you Matrix for your time i just usally feel worse if i dont do anything in the morning.I figure it out.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It took me alittle bit but i use to just do sit ups in the morning and felt great,my mom said that this started when i did cardio instead.I got 2wks. left for this wokout plan im on going to stick to it drop alot of cardio then take time off from everything and start a new lifting program be a 5x5 or something.I do thank you Matrix for your time i just usally feel worse if i dont do anything in the morning.I figure it out.
was my pleasure...by asking right question taking the time to listen.