Suppressed testosterone????

4evathrowed

Awards
I am a 20 year old man and my Testosterone, Serum is 428 ng/dl limits are 249 - 836.Prolactin is 14.5 ng/ml limits are 4.0 - 15.2.TSH is 2.650 uiU/ml limits are 0.450 - 4.500.Am Cortisol is 12.9 ug/dl limits are 6.2 - 19.4.Do you think my semi high prolactin and cortisol levels are suppressing my testosterone level.And is my testosterone level to low I seen two doctors and they both said it was not low.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you gotten a free test levels checked or a sensitive E2 test?

4evathrowed

Awards
Have you gotten a free test levels checked or a sensitive E2 test?
No not yet I will be getting the free done next week and i'll ask about the e2 but do you think my cortisol and prolactin are suppressing my T.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am a 20 year old man and my Testosterone, Serum is 428 ng/dl limits are 249 - 836.Prolactin is 14.5 ng/ml limits are 4.0 - 15.2.TSH is 2.650 uiU/ml limits are 0.450 - 4.500.Am Cortisol is 12.9 ug/dl limits are 6.2 - 19.4.Do you think my semi high prolactin and cortisol levels are suppressing my testosterone level.And is my testosterone level to low I seen two doctors and they both said it was not low.
Your 2 drs have no clue what they are talking about to some degree.
Your levels are not that horrible, but my concern would be more your thyroid and probably adrenals need to properly evaluated. Thyroid need to have proper testing of ft3 ft4 total t4 and rt3, tpo, tgab, ferritin. Along with 4 point cortisol salvia test. e2 also needs to be ruled out.