need advice.. please check my BW!

F

francesco

Awards
Male 35 yo good build 165lbs 5'10" 15% bf

1/05/2010
total testostorone 3.500 ng/ml (2.500-8.360)

2/05/2010
total cholesterol *248 mg/dl (<200)
tryglicerides 90 mg/dl (<200)
HDL 69.0 mg/dl (>39.0)
LDL *161 mg/dl (<140)
sodium 142 mEq/l (135-146)
potassium 4.65 mEq/l (3.30-5.10)
FT3 3.54 pg/ml (1.80-4.60)
FT4 1.330 ng/dl (0.900-1.700)
TSH 3.630 U/ml (0.270-4.200)
cortisol *273.7 ng/ml (50.0-250.0 morning)
FSH 5.63 mUI/ml (1.50-12.40)
LH 3.900 mUI/ml (1.700-8.600)
Prolactin 12.710 ng/ml (4.600-21.00)
Testosterone Tot 3.620 ng/ml (2.500-8.360)

DHEA-S 160.00 microg/ml (80.00-560.00)

2/11/2010
IGF-1 237.00 ng/ml (115-307)
03/18/2010
gh stimulation test with arginine
after 30min HGH 23.4ng/ml
after 45min HGH 25.0
after 60min HGH 19.2
after 90min HGH 6.9

11/24/2010
cortisol 152.2 ng/ml (50-250 morning)
LH 4.520 mUI/ml (1.700-8.600)
Testosterone total 3.830 ng/ml (2.500-8360)

12/23/2010
blood work done after 2 weeks on long jack and anabolic extreme advanced pct (new version without 6-Bromo)
vitamin D3 18.800 ng/ml (10.000-100.000)
17 Beta Estradiol 10.57 pg/ml (7.60-43.00)
testosteron total 4.580 ng/ml (2.500-8.360)

01/20/2011
cholesterol total *243 mg/dl (<200)
tryglicerides 67 mg/dl (<200)
HDL 81.0 mg/dl (>39.0)
LDL *149 mg/dl (<140)
FT3 3.27 pg/ml (1.80-4.60)
FT4 1.190 ng/dl (0.900-1.700)
TSH 2.840 U/ml (0.270-4.200)
vitamin D3 26.400 ng/ml (10.000-100.000) been supplementing
17 Beta Estradiol 17.19 pg/ml (7.60-43.00)
LH 5.570 mUI/ml (1.700-8.600)
prolactin 6.940 ng/ml (4.60-21.00)
progesterone 0.410 ng/ml (0.200-1.400)
Testosterone total 3.760 ng/ml (2.500-8.360)
dhea 7.30 ng/ml (1.80-12.50)
DHT 342 pg/ml (300-1200)
PSA total 0.622 ng/ml (<1.400)
androstendione delta 4 *4.02 ng/ml (0.60-3.10)

As you can see my testosterone(and DHEA-S) is low, but andorstendione is high(?). Libido is good, actually very good at the moment and erections are good most of the times. But I can't remember when I had the last random day boner (morning wood is fair). I really want to fix it no matter what it takes, mostly because I feel energy is low and traning has become difficult, as well as enjoing life. If possible I would try the natural way if not I will go the HRT way. I have been training hard(amateur boxing) all my life, and I have read some reports on exercise related hypogonadal male condition, but IDK if that's the problem. I have been on some AAs back in the day(Winny, test prop mostly) but at very low dosing, and for shot time.
I have been natural for many years now. I supplement with ORAC antioxidants and some green Phytonutrients, plus I have started vit D3 since I found I was low (1 month). I am going to try some other test boosters, like Toco 8; DAA; dermacrine; HCgenerate; that from what I have researched here on AM look intersting..
Ok any advice will be very appreciated!!
Thank you

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Male 35 yo good build 165lbs 5'10" 15% bf
1/05/2010
total testostorone 3.500 ng/ml (2.500-8.360)

As you can see my testosterone is really low
No its not. Its in range, and not just right at bottom of range, but a bit over the bottom. At 35, that is not an unreasonably low level, and performance should be fine on it. There are some HRT/TRT doctors who only would be shooting to hit a 4-5 on that same scale with TRT.

, libido is good, actually very good at the moment and erections are good most of the times. But I can't remember when I had the last random day boner (morning wood is fair). I really want to fix it no matter what it takes, mostly because I feel energy is low and traning has become difficult, as well as enjoing life.
How has training become difficult? is strength going down? And how is it interfering with enjoying life? more details would help.

You are aging, random day boners aren't particularly "normal" for a 35+ year old.

I am going to try some other test boosters, like Toco 8; DAA; dermacrine; HCgenerate; that from what I have researched here on AM look intersting..
Ok any advice will be very appreciated!!
Thank you
I'd probably suggest not using dermacrine, sustain alpha is a more reasonable choice out of Primordial's line. Dermacrine is closer to doing a cycle, so may be partially suppressive. DAA is nice, but there is spotty evidence on how well it raises testosterone with longer term use. TestoPro is a proven set of ingredients, take a look at it in the Nutraplanet store.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-innovations/testopro-120-caps.html

Outside of that, a simple thing to try is to increase saturated fats in your diet. Since you didn't mention what your diet is like, its hard to gauge, but that can be a part of it.

F

francesco

Awards
recovery is really bad, strenght is plateau.. performance is not fine. I no longer compete, but when I go to my old gym to spar(not often, I train home; crossfit) I really have to make an effort to keep up with young fighters.
Diet is pretty much mediterranean, I live in Italy, so fats are there...
I tried taking a couple long breaks form training, but it didn't help at all.
I enjoy life less, just because I would like, sometimes, to be more energized..
I still love life but from what I can see lots of people my age usually have more energy. I usually am too tired to hang out, and go to sleep at 11 o'clock, which is fine most of the times, but not always..
I thought dermacrine would be ok since my DHEA-s is really low!! also what do you think of the androstendione being high??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, bad recovery is possibly a sign of lowering GH levels, which begins at 29 or so. Strength being plateaued could be more a question of training style, or also related to GH levels. But your IGF looks in line, so i'm less sure.

As far as feeling energized, there are so many possible reasons including psychological to feel that way, that its hard to judge. Also, going to sleep at 11 isn't crazy, and particularly not if you are up by 7 or earlier. Saying you see lots of people your age having more energy, how many of them do crossfit and sparring? I bet very few, and the reason they seem to have more energy is they are spending it on other activities. You are starting to hit that age where performance + gains does start to slow down naturally, and its not the worst thing on earth either, as you'll find your tendons' ability to deal with weights starting to decline some and joints potentially starting to bother you too over the next 10-15 years. Also as far as other people seeming more energized, do they seem more energetic because they only exert themselves 1 or 2 days a week, and spend a lot of the other days sleeping and resting more than you, and doing less than you?

Dermacrine's problem is that its probably at least partially suppressive. So using it in general isn't bad, but you will probably want to use something after it as a sort of mild PCT. You don't want to suppress your natural levels at all, and feel great during using it, and then worse after you stop.

the androstenedione being high is odd, but thats really the only thing that seems out of line.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
maybe even other natural testosterone boosters would be fine, or following dermacrine with sustain alpha. but something to help restore normal production.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
maybe even other natural testosterone boosters would be fine, or following dermacrine with sustain alpha. but something to help restore normal production.
where did you find dermacrine?
Please PM me the source..

F

francesco

Awards
could toco 8(or anything) help my testes convert my extra androstenedione to testosterone, anyone??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've never seen a hormone cascade chart that had all the enzymes listed. looking now :)

F

francesco

Awards
I want to run a cycle of testosterone 300/week for 8 weeks, what do you think?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
not the worst thing, but i'd start up weightlifting at least for 4 months first before doing it. You won't make a huge change in body comp on a cycle with crossfit. And if you are looking at just 8 weeks, then propionate is the way to go. make sure you have a good pct plan as well, because overall your numbers are decent and you don't want to end up with a longer term suppressed fsh/lh

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I want to run a cycle of testosterone 300/week for 8 weeks, what do you think?
Forget about getting big for now. Put your health first. You are having the wrong mentality. Need to get priorities straight before you play..

F

francesco

Awards
not the worst thing, but i'd start up weightlifting at least for 4 months first before doing it. You won't make a huge change in body comp on a cycle with crossfit. And if you are looking at just 8 weeks, then propionate is the way to go. make sure you have a good pct plan as well, because overall your numbers are decent and you don't want to end up with a longer term suppressed fsh/lh
There is some weightlifting in my routine already, not much but I'am going to put more for sure..!
Anyway I'am just thinking about it at the moment, but if I do run a cycle, PCT is something I understood, here at AM, has to be a staple!
...learning many things here almost everyday, so thank you all!! :biggthumpup:

F

francesco

Awards
Forget about getting big for now. Put your health first. You are having the wrong mentality. Need to get priorities straight before you play..
Don't get me wrong.. health first!
In fact I was thinking my TT is low, not super low but low; my DHEA~S is very low too, but my androstenedione is high. Could it be that my body is trying to make up for the missing DHEA(which is made mostly made by andrenal glands?), by producing more androstendione, to use for finally converting to testosterone?
maybe just a stupid question, but it's worth a try..
How can I rise my DHEA anyway?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong.. health first!
In fact I was thinking my TT is low, not super low but low; my DHEA~S is very low too, but my androstenedione is high. Could it be that my body is trying to make up for the missing DHEA(which is made mostly made by andrenal glands?), by producing more androstendione, to use for finally converting to testosterone?
maybe just a stupid question, but it's worth a try..
How can I rise my DHEA anyway?
If you are not under a Dr's care get under one because self experiementation will only lead you down a pathway of destruction.