HCG; my nuts are huge!!

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I started self administering 200iu of HCG subQ with my TRT two weeks ago. I can't honestly say I have noticed any change(strength/ libido,etc) other than the size oft testes has OBVIOUSLY increased. So, I would take this to mean that the HCG is working.

FYI for us guys over 40 on TRT!!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I started self administering 200iu of HCG subQ with my TRT two weeks ago. I can't honestly say I have noticed any change(strength/ libido,etc) other than the size oft testes has OBVIOUSLY increased. So, I would take this to mean that the HCG is working.

Lets have a party LOL :biggthumpup:
They may plump up for a bit then return to slightly smaller size. Keep an eye on e2 because t may be short lived till it catches up..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wonder if that means increased spermatogenesis? Because most of teste size is devoted to that... Anyone have any ideas?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established

Depending on trt dosage you might not notice any strength/libido change with hCG. Sensitivity to hCG decreases with use.