Androgel - very confused

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    injecting every 5 days seems perfectly reasonable, but 3 injections within 7 days on test cyp seems extreme to me.
    You need to get up to date on proper HRT methods. The lower and more frequent the shot the less fluctuation in e2 due to more stable levels.
    We have many guys including my self who were on AI and now do not need them any more.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    You need to get up to date on proper HRT methods. The lower and more frequent the shot the less fluctuation in e2 due to more stable levels.
    We have many guys including my self who were on AI and now do not need them any more.
    Do you have any literature, prescribing information or articles expanding on this theory, I just talked to a guy who recently got on shots and hes getting 1 200mg cyp every 2 weeks, and I told him hes in for a roller coaster ride.
    PHF Rep

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    You need to get up to date on proper HRT methods. The lower and more frequent the shot the less fluctuation in e2 due to more stable levels.
    We have many guys including my self who were on AI and now do not need them any more.
    how often and how much are you injecting?

    i am always open for better results.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    how often and how much are you injecting?

    i am always open for better results.
    In our patients we usually inject 2 times a week to keep levels stable in the average person. With people that have higher e2 and lower SHBG EOD injections are a better option. I have been using this with our patients for over 4 years with great results reducing the need for AI which can cause decreases in igf-1, and changes in lipid panel with some people. We also use hcg inbetween dosages at low dosages just stimulate the LH with least amount of e2 increase.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    In our patients we usually inject 2 times a week to keep levels stable in the average person. With people that have higher e2 and lower SHBG EOD injections are a better option. I have been using this with our patients for over 4 years with great results reducing the need for AI which can cause decreases in igf-1, and changes in lipid panel with some people. We also use hcg inbetween dosages at low dosages just stimulate the LH with least amount of e2 increase.
    my estrogen is in the mid to low range, and i haven't been using hcg-do you think i will see a benefit at every 3 days versus every 7 days?

    i started trt 8/28/09 and test has gone from double digits up to the 700 range. i am afraid if it goes any higher my doc will reduce dosage.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Androgel
    By JAP in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 06:20 PM
  2. androgel?
    By Buffgammaman in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 08:58 PM
  3. To Androgel or Not to Androgel...that is the question.
    By littlebigman7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 03:32 AM
  4. AndroGel
    By kudisbetta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 05:10 AM
  5. androgel
    By justing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Log in
Log in