- 01-18-2011, 05:27 PM
This product claims to put you in the 1500ng level. Which would rival the results after seven days elapsed time of a 250mg test injection, for me anyway. Think this is possible? If one were on TRT for a year and then went off do you think this product could be a possible alternative? Looks interesting and bloodwork results from bros with lower test levels prior to a one month trial looks pretty crazy
- 01-22-2011, 02:40 AM
- 01-22-2011, 09:49 PM
also gotta question bw and results in trials etc. not just for this product or company but any. all tests can be skewed in any direction that you want
01-23-2011, 04:39 PM
I was one of the Tropinol testers.. I was actually just thinking about it this morning & kinda missing it..
I've done TCF-1 from PP and bulk DAA from Nutra..
When I followed the directions on the Tropinol, I didn't "feel" too much. I bumped up the dosage to that of a 200lb + person & began to feel that "on" feeling..
For me, bulk DAA is a staple supplement. For the price, you just can't go wrong. If Tropinol was just a tad cheaper, I'd be all over it..
I wasn't able to get bloods done for the Tropinol run, but I'd have to say my test levels werent' up 300%.. They were eleveated when I did bump the dosage that final week though - that I can guarantee you..
Just another man's opinion on feeling young...
01-25-2011, 04:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TrashCanman14 in forum I-Force NutritionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2011, 01:10 AM
- By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 45Last Post: 04-01-2011, 11:46 AM
- By Carbs brah in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-01-2011, 02:56 AM
- By Mission1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-27-2011, 05:15 AM
- By bdcc in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 01-07-2011, 08:50 AM