Advice Needed - Blood Test Results - AnabolicMinds.com

Advice Needed - Blood Test Results

1. New Member

Advice Needed - Blood Test Results

Ok so below is some blood test results I would like advice on...trying to get my hormonal levels better in the most natural way possible...I would also like to mention since I see a lot of conversations about this issue on here, I had been struggling for 3.5 years with low t, and my LH was in the 2.3-2.5 range consistently for that period...it has now doubled since using hCG therapy for 2 months, so it appears it is possible to "restart" using hCG even though it suppresses LH while you are on it (I HAVE BEEN OFF hCG FOR 5 MONTHS as of these results)...although I am only 24, so that likely helped a lot.

Please give me some advice!

FSH - 1.3 - (1.6 - 8) - low, but has risen from 0.8 since hCG
    LH - 5.0 - (1.5-9.3)
    Glucose - 85 - (65-99)
    IGF I, ECL - 339 (121-423)
    Prolactin - 13.0 - (2-18) too high? slight libido issues still plague me
    T3, Total - 117 - (76-181)
    T4, Total - 10.3 - (4.5-12.0)
    TSH (3rd Gen) - 2.93 - (0.40-4.50)
    Cortisol (AM) - 19.7 - (4-22)
    T3, Free - 3.3 - (2.3-4.2)
    Vitamin D, 25-OH - 42 - (30-100)
    Testosterone, total - 408 - (250-1100) T was hovering around 340-360 prior 3.5 years
    Testosterone, Free - 79.6 - (35-155) This was the only thing that has been lower since getting off hCG

I do not know why estradiol was not included on this test, I had asked for it...last time I had it tested it was 30 on a scale of 7-53 I believe.

Please give me your expert advice!!

Thanks

2. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by codered5 View Post
    Ok so below is some blood test results I would like advice on...trying to get my hormonal levels better in the most natural way possible...I would also like to mention since I see a lot of conversations about this issue on here, I had been struggling for 3.5 years with low t, and my LH was in the 2.3-2.5 range consistently for that period...it has now doubled since using hCG therapy for 2 months, so it appears it is possible to "restart" using hCG even though it suppresses LH while you are on it (I HAVE BEEN OFF hCG FOR 5 MONTHS as of these results)...although I am only 24, so that likely helped a lot.

Please give me some advice!

FSH - 1.3 - (1.6 - 8) - low, but has risen from 0.8 since hCG
    LH - 5.0 - (1.5-9.3)
    Glucose - 85 - (65-99)
    IGF I, ECL - 339 (121-423)
    Prolactin - 13.0 - (2-18) too high? slight libido issues still plague me
    T3, Total - 117 - (76-181)
    T4, Total - 10.3 - (4.5-12.0)
    TSH (3rd Gen) - 2.93 - (0.40-4.50)
    Cortisol (AM) - 19.7 - (4-22)
    T3, Free - 3.3 - (2.3-4.2)
    Vitamin D, 25-OH - 42 - (30-100)
    Testosterone, total - 408 - (250-1100) T was hovering around 340-360 prior 3.5 years
    Testosterone, Free - 79.6 - (35-155) This was the only thing that has been lower since getting off hCG

I do not know why estradiol was not included on this test, I had asked for it...last time I had it tested it was 30 on a scale of 7-53 I believe.

Please give me your expert advice!!

Thanks
    Vitamin D is low and can impact response to LH to the testicles
    I would have to look at detailed history and probably little more indept testing to know what direction to go with a case such as this. TSH is indicating potential thyroid problem or altered tissue response. I would do a cortisol salva test 24 hours to verify if it could be coritsol related, but most of a time I see this scenerio is in low ferritin levels <30-40 range. Then you need to look reason why ferritin levels are low.

If you wish I be glad to give you a recommendation for a good practioner in your area.
  3. New Member

Sure, I would appreciate that...do I need to PM you?

What do you recommend for the Vitamin D?
    Any thoughts on prolactin?
    •   

4. Elite Member

Sure, I would appreciate that...do I need to PM you?

What do you recommend for the Vitamin D?
    Any thoughts on prolactin?
    Prolactin should be below almost half range, but is also elevated in hypothyroidism. what area are you from.
  5. New Member

Orlando, FL
  6. New Member

Anyone else have anything to add? Just looking for some advice....

Where should cortisol be?
    Does losing weight help TSH come down?
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would listen to Matrix and speak to him about this. From the people who post in these type of threads I haven't seen anyone be as helpful and informed as he is.

I also agree that D3 is lower than 'therapeutic levels'. It is easy to rectify and impacts levels across the board so it seems like a sensible place to start seeing as you are at least in range everywhere else.
  8. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I would listen to Matrix and speak to him about this. From the people who post in these type of threads I haven't seen anyone be as helpful and informed as he is.

I also agree that D3 is lower than 'therapeutic levels'. It is easy to rectify and impacts levels across the board so it seems like a sensible place to start seeing as you are at least in range everywhere else.
    Thats budd, but I pretty much well summed it up. With post once you start digging there is always more information that is held back which is crucial to a persons recover. Post lab results is about 15% of the equation. What is causing the lab results is 3/4 of what needs to be focused in stead of throwing darts at the symptoms.
  9. New Member

I agree....Matrix, any comments on a possible person to see in Orlando?

Also, so what is the best way to improve vitamin D? I got 1000 iU pills and was planning on taking those, but I am unsure on which was the best to get? Should it be vitamin D3? What is the best way to lower prolactin?
  10. Elite Member

I agree....Matrix, any comments on a possible person to see in Orlando?

Also, so what is the best way to improve vitamin D? I got 1000 iU pills and was planning on taking those, but I am unsure on which was the best to get? Should it be vitamin D3? What is the best way to lower prolactin?
    10,000 ius a day for 6 weeks with proper 1000 mgs calcium citrate with 500-600 mgs magnesium citrate to balance it
  11. New Member

Matrix, I appreciate the help and I do have one more small question that no doctor has been able to answer for me yet....as I mentioned in the original results, I sometimes have libido issues, some days I feel fine but I will go through spells of 2-3 weeks with zero libido.....on these days, I often feel very flushed, that sort of embarrassed feeling you get when your face fills up with blood, which is very uncomfortable in general. This is often times brought on by NO external stressors and I sometimes wake up feeling that way. Any idea given the results above what could be causing that?

Thanks for the help!
  12. Elite Member

Matrix, I appreciate the help and I do have one more small question that no doctor has been able to answer for me yet....as I mentioned in the original results, I sometimes have libido issues, some days I feel fine but I will go through spells of 2-3 weeks with zero libido.....on these days, I often feel very flushed, that sort of embarrassed feeling you get when your face fills up with blood, which is very uncomfortable in general. This is often times brought on by NO external stressors and I sometimes wake up feeling that way. Any idea given the results above what could be causing that?

Thanks for the help!
    With out properly dissecting the problem with more specific information it would be impossible to pin point the cause. I would have to look at several different factors and then go from there.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me understand my blood test results - Low Test and Low Prolactin
    By jami20 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:25 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 09:05 AM
  3. testosterone blood tests + advice needed
    By Markw82 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 05:46 PM
  4. Lab results -- help needed raising bio-test.
    By jinxie in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 06:55 PM
  5. Blood Results In..HELP NEEDED!!!
    By oaktownboy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 10:29 AM