HGH ?

rpcenter78

rpcenter78

Awards
I have the opportunity to buy Blue Top Human Growth Hormone 10 x 10iu Vials. I have never messed with HGH. Can anyone give me any info, how to, where to, how much and how often? Also how to store it and mix properly. Do i need to stack with anything else. I have read to inject in belly and the loading phase of it is drawing from one bottle and injecting into another bottle on the side of it, and gently swirling it.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I have the opportunity to buy Blue Top Human Growth Hormone 10 x 10iu Vials. I have never messed with HGH. Can anyone give me any info, how to, where to, how much and how often? Also how to store it and mix properly. Do i need to stack with anything else. I have read to inject in belly and the loading phase of it is drawing from one bottle and injecting into another bottle on the side of it, and gently swirling it.
Mods please move this to steroid forum

For fat loss 2 ius 5 days on 2 off taken night time before bed time
for muscle mass 3-4 ius per day split once in the morning and once after work out or before bed time. Empty stomach is always the best.
1 cc of bacterial static water to 1 amp = 10 ius on insulin pin = 1 ius gh so 2 ius = 20 ius on pins
must be refrigerated after mixing use in 10-14 days.

Honestly you should not even be messing with it with out even researching it. Its nothing to fool with

Can be taken alone but results are enhanced if stacked with other androgens testosterone ect.

rpcenter78

rpcenter78

Awards
I have read some. I want to know more thats why im asking on here. I want as much info as i can get. I feel the only to get the info im looking for is to ask.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
well you got your answer in a nut shell

jvarner

Awards
Natural HGH Releaser

Yes HGH can give some great benefits as long as it is not taken in excess. As far as the best supplement to look into I would suggest HGH Advanced. Let me know how it turns out if you use it. I really want to here from some one who has tried this. It is a natural HGH releaser so its not really a steroid.