Atlanta GA Doctor

  1. Atlanta GA Doctor

    Can anyone recommend a doctor in Atlanta that deals with erectile dysfunction. I have been diagnosed with low T and High estrogen. My current urologist seems to be stumped and I think I might need to see an endocrinologist. This is a very serious problem for me. Thanks.

  2. I forgot to mention that I am 36 years old.
    Testosterone - 320
    Free T - 1.41 %

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new to board, need HRT doc in Atlanta
    By 56hunter in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 11:42 PM
  2. Find a Doctor or Rate a doctor
    By nuker in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 06:18 PM
  3. Good trainers in Atlanta?
    By Riminator in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 07:35 PM
  4. Game of the Week: Philly at Atlanta
    By natedogg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 02:04 AM
Log in
Log in