Clomid balls bigger??

akiravp82

Awards
Does clomid work as good as hcg in restoring ball size? also how long would it take for clomid to increase testicles back to normal? thanks guys.

aronaronaron

Awards
clomid made my balls bigger but it was only temporary.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Does clomid work as good as hcg in restoring ball size? also how long would it take for clomid to increase testicles back to normal? thanks guys.
It really depends on that the cause of the issue of why your testosterone was low was identified and properly dealt with. One also has to supply the proper building blocks in specific balance in order for the body to mantain proper levels when the clomid is stopped. This is why most restart fail. Not only does testosterone need to be supported but also the adrenals and thyroid, as well as many other factors noted above. I see this occur alot in patients, but Dr tend to ignore it.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
hi man,do u know what the diff. beetwen clomid and teslac there is? which is more efficacious to restore your HPTA ...and to mantain it balanced in future...supposing I want stop 4ever with AAS,so what should I use in my ultimate HPTA restore cycle ? clomid or better teslac? (or what better is?)
Teslac is old school AI which is very weak and need alot of it.
It is also very expansive why people never used it even bodybuilders.
Nolvadex, proviron, would be my first choices for PCT and manipulating caloires, cortisol levels, reduce volume of training

Desh

Awards
50mg zinc twice daily should do the trick. But off course its temporary.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
lol, Clomid "tells your balls" to work again, so they get big temporarily

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
They make them bigger after what they were while being shut down.

If a normal man not on steroids took Clomid, it would not make his testes larger.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
why u spell 'temporary'? I thought Clomid would to be able to restore your balls 'for ever'...not 'temporary'.......
what does u mean 'temporary' only? i know HCG is able to restore your HPTA 'temporary'.......but Clomid not. Clomid can get it to restore for ever.
I missed some news? i don't understand.
So,what stuff/product do u use in order to restore your balls 'for ever'?
It will restore them. They get somewhat smaller during cycle, then PCT "clomid" brings them back to normal size or possibly a bit bigger. (The BIT bigger would only be temporary)

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
ah ,ok, very thanx. that is what i hope to hear. a question again please...
and what about Fareston(Tormifene) Vs Clomid?
(is Tormifene too, able to restore testicles after AAS,and to bring them back to normal size or possibily a bit bigger? ..or clomid is better and more powerful?
I've heard, "go with clomid" its cheap, and works very well.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
HCG is suppressive to the HPTA. It defeats the purpose. hCG is basically test replacement without atrophy to the testicles.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
That is fine for a PCT, IMO, but i wouldn't go higher doses than 500iu per shot there, (500 per week is where LH desensitization has been found to begin). I prefer 250iu shots every 3 days on cycle, and then starting PCT immediately after the cycle is complete. The HCG should go first so that the balls are already up and running when the pituitary/hypothalamus begin pulsing LH/GnRH