High Progesterone, Low estriadol ???

homer80

Awards
Latest Labs after 3 months of TRT. I take 30 mg of armour. 50 mg or bioidentical test cream and 25 mg Dhea daily. I was wondering why my Progesterone went from .34 to 1.47 in three months. Doc increased Testosterone but did not have an answer for the elevated progesterone.

Cortisol. 14.98 8.7 -22.4
Tsh 2.4 .34-5.6
Prolactin 5.04 2.6-13.
LH 1.76 1.24-8.62
FSH 2.83 1.3-19.3
estriadol <20 20-75 LOW
Proges 1.47 .1-.84 High
Test 262 175-781
Ftest 5.7 6.8-21.5 LOW
Dhea 161 95-530
shbg 47 13-71
gnrh 5.8 4-8
Ft3 3.1 2.5-3.9
Ft4 .93 .61-1.12

Any advice on which way to go would be greatly appreciated. Energy level and libido very low.... Thanks.

blind12

blind12

Awards
Progesterone will kill your sex drive and test production.

DHEA and stress raise progesterone (it's a cortisol precursor and increases when body tries to raise cortisol).

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have been on TRT for five years and I'm doing great. I see one thing that screams out at me. Your TEST level is only 262 after three months of TRT!!! Holy crap, how low were you? What TRT therapy are you using cause it isn't working my friend. Your doc either needs to wake up to this type of therapy or you HAVE to find another doctor . Notice I said HAVE not NEED!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Latest Labs after 3 months of TRT. I take 30 mg of armour. 50 mg or bioidentical test cream and 25 mg Dhea daily. I was wondering why my Progesterone went from .34 to 1.47 in three months. Doc increased Testosterone but did not have an answer for the elevated progesterone.

Tsh 2.4 .34-5.6
Prolactin 5.04 2.6-13.
LH 1.76 1.24-8.62
FSH 2.83 1.3-19.3
estriadol <20 20-75 LOW
Proges 1.47 .1-.84 High
Test 262 175-781
Ftest 5.7 6.8-21.5 LOW
Dhea 161 95-530
shbg 47 13-71
gnrh 5.8 4-8
Ft3 3.1 2.5-3.9
Ft4 .93 .61-1.12

Any advice on which way to go would be greatly appreciated. Energy level and libido very low.... Thanks.
I am going to be hard press to figure out how to lower high progesterone.
In the mean time I must tell you (good news) there is something wrong with your test or your laboratory.
I would expect top range 1.4
I had 1.9 and was ok.
Taking pregnenolone or progesterone pills may cause increase.

You also have a funny looking tests for E2 and TotalTestrosterone
Definitely you must find out E2 test that is more sensitive.

You are not responding to transdermal testosterone delivery.
Switch to T-shots

You have very high SHBG, to lower it down you must use excess testosterone.
Ideal SHBG=20
acceptable SHBG(15-25)

Start with
T-shot=30units=60mg=210mg/week
HCG-shot=350iu

Do both shots one day next day no shots, repeat

2-3 months latter check again, if SHBG is not within limits, increase dose

for now, keep adjusting weekly testosterone dose following SHBG.

use these syringes (only)
hocks.com
BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b

Playing safe, but Anastrozole(liquid)
so you have it just in case, do not use it now

----------------
from inhousepharmacy get hydrocortisone 20mg pills

your cortisol is low
use 20-40mg/day hydrocortisone (HC)
newer more than 10mg at the time
preferably 5mg but more often
you need more in the morning, less mid-day and even less afternoon
usually we do not need HC in the evening (but some do)
you have to time HC to your own needs.
observe how you feel (tiredness, foggines comes, means you should have taken it 1/2 ago)
with time you will learn to act proactively
starting schedule
10mg/wakeup
10mg/3hrs latter
5mg/4hrs latter
5mg/4hrs latter

////////////////////////////////////

Read my post from an hour ago:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/162721-new-trt-need.html#post2625125

/////

blind12

blind12

Awards
I am going to be hard press to figure out how to lower high progesterone.
DHT or Proviron should do it I think ? With Proviron being much easier to use and non-supressive.

use these syringes (only)
hocks.com
BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b
You mean for HCG ?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
DHT or Proviron should do it I think ? With Proviron being much easier to use and non-supressive.

You mean for HCG ?
His progesterone is not high.

I use those syringes for all my shots, T, HCG, B12.

blind12

blind12

Awards
His progesterone is not high.
I use those syringes for all my shots, T, HCG, B12.
Does T pass through this ? And is it effective, T and B12 are usually injected deep into muscle ?

Where do you inject T and where do you inject B12 ?

I had crazy progesterone once. Docs here didn't care one bit, but I got some Proviron from a gym that very slowly stopped the gyno and T suppression.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Does T pass through this ? And is it effective, T and B12 are usually injected deep into muscle ?

Where do you inject T and where do you inject B12 ?

I had crazy progesterone once. Docs here didn't care one bit, but I got some Proviron from a gym that very slowly stopped the gyno and T suppression.
Injecting testosterone Enanthate works for me. I am in the middle of 4th year doing this.
Because I use this tiny needles I have no problem injecting EOD EveryOther Day and keeping very steady levels, as confirmed by numerous blood tests.

I always do two shots at once ( T & HCG).

It takes 2 minutes to fill up 25 units thru 31Ga 5/16" syringe.
If you in the rush, pre-fill syringes ahead of time.

My SHBG=19
I use T-shot=25units=50mg=175mg/week
HCG-shot=350iu
That results in TT=1150
BAT~575

If I check on dr Vermulen chart FreeT~350

All that is a top of natural range.

You have to also watch
pregnenolone
progesterone
and supplement them up to the top range
very often, balance os steroid biogenesis chart will be greatly improved.

Keep also eye on Cortisol=HC, many people have it very low.
HC metabolises suer fast.
When supplementing with HC newer use more then 5mg dose.
If you need more, take next pill
morning--hour or two latter
late morning or afternoon --2-3 hours latter

Troughout the day do not use more than 40mg/day
When using, do not use less than 20mg/day

----------------

If someone is using Vit B12 it is supremely important to do very shallow shots (but not directly under skin).

Vit B12 is going tru system very quickly and is peed out.
When one uses small amounts, he does not even realizes that effect.
When using large amounts it is easily seen, because pee is red.
Do vit B12 shots EOD, keep needle about 30 degree to the skin, so when the 5/16" long needle is fully inserted the tip of needle is only 3/16 from surface of skin. Glutes are best.

If you have ADDH or similar, I have (someplace) a whole science about how and why to do it that way.

///////////////

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have been on TRT for five years and I'm doing great. I see one thing that screams out at me. Your TEST level is only 262 after three months of TRT!!! Holy crap, how low were you? What TRT therapy are you using cause it isn't working my friend. Your doc either needs to wake up to this type of therapy or you HAVE to find another doctor . Notice I said HAVE not NEED!

I am on Test Cyp (200 mgs 1X EW)for 3 months now and from my original TT of 175. I too measure in at TT of only 325. I am however, very happy with this result because it is only measured on the 7th day, ie nearing half-life range and thus implies a 650-700 level early on. Secondly I am more than pleased with the results in both the gym and the bedroom. Lastly I think these results come from my also using bio-identical progesterone cream daily to control my E and both nettle root and vitamin D3 to control my SHBG, resulting in a free test that astounds my VA Urologist of 3.25 and a total free test of 110. To me the base TT number is just part of the equation and I am ecstatic to have these results for now and hopefully, forever.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

Tsh 2.4 .34-5.6
Prolactin 5.04 2.6-13.
LH 1.76 1.24-8.62
FSH 2.83 1.3-19.3
estriadol <20 20-75 LOW
Proges 1.47 .1-.84 High
Test 262 175-781
Ftest 5.7 6.8-21.5 LOW
Dhea 161 95-530
shbg 47 13-71
gnrh 5.8 4-8
Ft3 3.1 2.5-3.9
Ft4 .93 .61-1.12

again your dr is a complete idiot to put you on 50 mgs for 3 months with out properly testing. I usually test people after 10 days to make sure that they are absorbing the creame. Cream needs to be applied 2 hour before the blood drawn and goal is to get them up to 700-900 TT testosteorne. We also measure the urinary out put to make sure they are not burning through the testosterone during the day time. Your e2 is low because you probably have thick skin or mxdema from low thyroid or adrenal imbalances that have not been identified yet. Proper adrenal saliva testing would be the next step as well as increasing the T level to 100 mg a day which all people should be started at in the first place. SHBG being so high this can be a huge factor in causing low bioavailble T. Obviously you are not absobing the DHEA either because this is reflective in your blood results. I usually use 24 hour urine and use TD dhea if it can be absorbed. 30 mgs of armour is just enough to shut your own down but not enough to do anything. Look at your TSH it should be suppressed when you are on thyroid or this could be due to adrenal issue from too low of thyroid medication or just weak adrenals to begin with. Your Dr is just incompetent as many are. No person should suffer for 3 months when there is no need to. the lastest blood test should be ran is 4 weeks MAX. They did not even run the proper e2 test.