gallbladder causing headaches?
- 10-12-2010, 05:01 PM
- 10-12-2010, 10:16 PM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
- 10-13-2010, 02:52 AM
10-13-2010, 03:23 PM
no i dont. I feel hot all the time. I think its because i am inflammed inside. I dont have rosacea but feel like it sometimes. I am always hot. Have headaches. Always belch, stools are usually loose. Have attack where i feel like there is a knot in my stomach once a month. I have to throw up to feel better and it is thick orange stuff everytime. I cant take pills beacuse they cause discomfort. Mainly my symptoms. I guess this caused by liver, etc..?
10-14-2010, 03:29 PM
I have no idea what your orange goo is. I'd see a good chinese medicine doctor to see if you can't resolve this problem with raw herbs since no regular doc will be able to help you.
10-14-2010, 04:15 PM
10-14-2010, 07:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2009, 03:03 PM
- By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2009, 12:38 PM
- By KneeDragger76 in forum PheromonesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2009, 04:18 PM
- By SHaneA655 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2009, 04:38 PM
- By bignast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2006, 08:10 PM