HGH Results?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.17%

HGH Results?

Will I really see results if I do a years worth of GH (Hygetropin) at 2iu's per day? Before I spend the money I just want to know if anyone has done this and really noticed a difference in the mirror. I'm a 41 year old male, good shape just wanting to turn back the clock a little.

Thanks!

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by 2boxers View Post
    Will I really see results if I do a years worth of GH (Hygetropin) at 2iu's per day? Before I spend the money I just want to know if anyone has done this and really noticed a difference in the mirror. I'm a 41 year old male, good shape just wanting to turn back the clock a little.

Thanks!
    HGH will give results the only problem is that it can cause other hormone system to go out of balance. So you may be shooting your self in the foot.

Basciaclly HGH calcifies the pituitary and can give better quality of life, but you live not as long.

You can get same response of of GHRP's and GHRf's
    100 mcgs of iparalen with 100 mcgs of CJ1295 with DAGS will give you a nice 1.5 ius of gh a day for 1/10 the price
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.17%

I heard Stallone uses HGH and this dude is 64 and can kick a 30 year old's ass
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

Matrix- Can you cycle HGH for to receive the benefits, w/o these long term negative pituitary effects. basically looking for your suggestions........
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by methane View Post
    Matrix- Can you cycle HGH for to receive the benefits, w/o these long term negative pituitary effects. basically looking for your suggestions........
    From my use back in the day of 2 ius for 12 weeks results dropped off after several months. HGH will make you look and feel good but can also calicify ones pitutary reducing life expectency.

Why GHRP-s and GHRF are in ..but if you are hypopit they will not work.

1 take 200 mcgs of iparelan before bed and I am a beast in a matter of a few weeks. My body responds good to that with combo of dhea TD in conjunction with TRT.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  6. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've been plagued by injuries, one resulting in surgery. I've responded well to GH in the past and I'm considering a cycle now. Can you post, or lead me to the source of your information? Calcification of the pituitary has me concerned. I don't want to throw all of my hormones out of whack.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    From my use back in the day of 2 ius for 12 weeks results dropped off after several months. HGH will make you look and feel good but can also calicify ones pitutary reducing life expectency.

Why GHRP-s and GHRF are in ..but if you are hypopit they will not work.

1 take 200 mcgs of iparelan before bed and I am a beast in a matter of a few weeks. My body responds good to that with combo of dhea TD in conjunction with TRT.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yeah, i would also like to see sum facts, or hard studies on this calcification.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    I've been plagued by injuries, one resulting in surgery. I've responded well to GH in the past and I'm considering a cycle now. Can you post, or lead me to the source of your information? Calcification of the pituitary has me concerned. I don't want to throw all of my hormones out of whack.
    Hey fellas. Long time. I just tore my rotator cuff (again). So I am looking for some help like Colkurtz. I am interested in the peptide route, as long as a reliable provider (free of contaminants; getting what I am buying). And I'd prefer not to have to take 2, 3, 4 things on top of HRT. Thanks guys.
    "The Iron never lies to you."~Henry Rollins
    "People have to get away from the dogma that it's all free weights or all machines. They can have sex. You can do both."~Dave Tate

Similar Forum Threads

1. hgh and results
    By Rhysboi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 06:01 AM
  2. 1-T Results & Use
    By tat2snlifting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 03:20 PM
  3. My results are in- have at it!
    By mikeyboyeee in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15