gyno while on hrt?

1. Registered User

gyno while on hrt?

i have a lump thats sore in my left nipple area and i have a blood work on the 29 of september. My current doctor wont prescribe an anti estrogen to combat the gyno, so i started taking fempro(letro) yesterday at 2.5mg ED to fight/reverse it. How bad will this affect my blood work when i go back in on the 29th for hrt?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.

Your estrogen numbers will be super low. It will probably be obvious you are self medicating with such low estrogen numbers, but I can't believe your doctor isn't doing anything for you to combat the gyno. I don't blame you for jumping on letro, but what I would do if I were you is take the letro for a very short period of time and then stick with aromasin long term to control E2. Aromasin is also much easier on your body as far as total estrogen suppression and acute toxicity making it a much better long term AI.

BEAST
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    Your estrogen numbers will be super low. It will probably be obvious you are self medicating with such low estrogen numbers, but I can't believe your doctor isn't doing anything for you to combat the gyno. I don't blame you for jumping on letro, but what I would do if I were you is take the letro for a very short period of time and then stick with aromasin long term to control E2. Aromasin is also much easier on your body as far as total estrogen suppression and acute toxicity making it a much better long term AI.

BEAST
    he said he wasnt familiar with arimidex so when i ordered my hcg i picked up 60pills of letro..i'm going to run letro 2.5mg a day until its gone.

i'm going to order me some liquidix so i can control e2 while on hrt. the store i work at is closing down at the end of this month so i will be without insurance until i can find a job that provides health insurance. Until then i'll have to get my hcg and arimidix from other sources until i can get insurance and i have enough testosterone at 100mg a week to last me 12 months or longer
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p0fell0w View Post
    he said he wasnt familiar with arimidex so when i ordered my hcg i picked up 60pills of letro..i'm going to run letro 2.5mg a day until its gone.

i'm going to order me some liquidix so i can control e2 while on hrt. the store i work at is closing down at the end of this month so i will be without insurance until i can find a job that provides health insurance. Until then i'll have to get my hcg and arimidix from other sources until i can get insurance and i have enough testosterone at 100mg a week to last me 12 months or longer
    You want aromasin to control E2 long term, not anastrozole. Arimidex = anastrozole, aromasin = exemestane. Exemestane is much easier on the body than anastrozole, especially as a long term AI.

BEAST
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    You want aromasin to control E2 long term, not anastrozole. Arimidex = anastrozole, aromasin = exemestane. Exemestane is much easier on the body than anastrozole, especially as a long term AI.

BEAST
    Will exemestane improve performance at the gym?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Just curious, how long have you been on hrt and what dose were you at when you started having problems?
  7. Registered User

proper administration of HRT can avoid e2 issue in majorty of people as well as increases cruicferous veggies adding DIM, reservatrol. Plus properly mixing up HCG is a big plus as well so you do not get a 2000 ius shot on first poke like many have because they do not let it settle properly. Since correcting this error I need no more armidex at all.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Will exemestane improve performance at the gym?
    No, but aromasin lowers IGF levels by a lot, where if I recall correctly IGF levels go up with exemestane, or at least go down significantly less.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    No, but aromasin lowers IGF levels by a lot, where if I recall correctly IGF levels go up with exemestane, or at least go down significantly less.
    Aromasin=Exemestane??
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Aromasin=Exemestane??
    crap, meant anastrazole lowers IGF.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    crap, meant anastrazole lowers IGF.
    Aromasin seems like the best AI. Should it be used before or after the serm(clomid)?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  186 lbs.

what is a typical dosage of aromasin to keep e2 under control while on HRT? I am thinking 5mg at first to see what that does. Any thoughts would be great
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by KSUzachg View Post
    what is a typical dosage of aromasin to keep e2 under control while on HRT? I am thinking 5mg at first to see what that does. Any thoughts would be great
    The nice thing about aromasin is that there is not rebound effect like armidex.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

The good thing about aromasin is that is also boosts free test levels. So yes, it will give a boost in the gym too.

I'm currently taking 12.5mg aromasin eod, and it's working real well, but I'm also taking ~250mg test per week, and a lot of hcg (maybe 200+ iu eod). Getting new labs next week to see how it's working out. Haven't had labs while using aromasin yet.

Another thing to keep in mind, is that DHT has natural AI-like properties. I keep DHT high by using a lil bit of test cream on the nads 2-3 times per week. I haven't felt an itch in my nips in ages, and everything else seems pretty good for the most part. After my new labs, I'm likely tweaking things though since my current protocol isn't really sustainable (obviously). I'm really interested to see how my lipids are this time around on the new AI.
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    The good thing about aromasin is that is also boosts free test levels. So yes, it will give a boost in the gym too.

I'm currently taking 12.5mg aromasin eod, and it's working real well, but I'm also taking ~250mg test per week, and a lot of hcg (maybe 200+ iu eod). Getting new labs next week to see how it's working out. Haven't had labs while using aromasin yet.

Another thing to keep in mind, is that DHT has natural AI-like properties. I keep DHT high by using a lil bit of test cream on the nads 2-3 times per week. I haven't felt an itch in my nips in ages, and everything else seems pretty good for the most part. After my new labs, I'm likely tweaking things though since my current protocol isn't really sustainable (obviously). I'm really interested to see how my lipids are this time around on the new AI.
    Guys with high DHT i have found TD preg 50 mgs compunded tends to keep this in check. So this may be an alternative to finisteride or propecia.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Luckily, I haven't had any hair issues or sides from high DHT except for some acne.

I am taking Primordial Performance's Toco 8... mainly for increased sensitivity to hCG, but I've heard this helps the hairline too. But I've never had problems with this so far luckily.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

Hey Matrix. you mentioned taking some DIM or reservatrol while on HRT to control E2. how much should you take of each?
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    Hey Matrix. you mentioned taking some DIM or reservatrol while on HRT to control E2. how much should you take of each?
    I use RESV 250 mg 100% trans for xenoestrogenic blocking properties, and DIm can raise or lower e2 levels. every one is different have to experiment to find out on DIM. In people I look for potential why they need AI in the first place.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno or not gyno? That's the question...
    By Napao in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:17 AM
  2. reg gyno or prolaction gyno??
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 04:43 PM
  3. gyno symptoms/gyno on mtrn?
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 06:24 PM
  4. Gyno in PCT...what to do from here...
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:18 PM