Sleep Apnea!

blastedlooger

Awards
After going down the checklist of what could be causing my fatigue I think I finally found my problem. I went to a sleep doctor and he almost guaranteed me I have sleep apnea because of my extreme nasal congestion and nasal passageway. Basically it's so clogged I won't be breathing out of it at all at night. He also said my throat passageway is below normal. The Nasal Congestion I have is probably partially caused by the allergies I was recently diagnosed with.

I will be doing a sleep study soon to see the severity and what method we will take to solve the problem. (surgery or cpap)

Sleep Apnea could also have caused the minor hormonal signs I saw in my blood tests.

I hope the cpap turns out to work for me because I'm dieing to feel refreshed for once. I remember I felt really good after I had my varicocele surgery and I think it's because they were regulating my air and giving me 100% oxygen.

If you guys are fatigued and don't get a refreshing sleep I'd definitely look into this and get checked out by a sleep doctor.