Lab test-what to look at?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.25%

Lab test-what to look at?

I just got my labs back from the dr. I would like to get some feedback on the numbers but I don't yet know which items on the list are important. It is a long list. I think these for starters:

40 yr old T levels prior to HRT was low 200's.

T 778
    Free T 25.6
    Estriadiol 12.8
    SHBG 25.4
    FSH 7.1
    LH 2.8
    DihydroT 50

Am I missing any important ones?

I had the Test pellets inserted 3 months ago, taking 250 iu HCG every 4 days, was taking femara but from what I read I won't be taking that any longer, took last one 3 weeks ago. My sex drive is ZERO and my testicles and sack are like a frightened turtle....sucked in.

I am just starting the learning process and thanks in advance for any feedback.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MJ11 View Post
    I just got my labs back from the dr. I would like to get some feedback on the numbers but I don't yet know which items on the list are important. It is a long list. I think these for starters:

40 yr old T levels prior to HRT was low 200's.

T 778
    Free T 25.6
    Estriadiol 12.8
    SHBG 25.4
    FSH 7.1
    LH 2.8
    DihydroT 50

Am I missing any important ones?

I had the Test pellets inserted 3 months ago, taking 250 iu HCG every 4 days, was taking femara but from what I read I won't be taking that any longer, took last one 3 weeks ago. My sex drive is ZERO and my testicles and sack are like a frightened turtle....sucked in.

I am just starting the learning process and thanks in advance for any feedback.
    First of all get off pellets unless you get them done every 2-3 months and again you are on a nasty rollercoaster ride with them you start high then end up lower in fast amount of time. Just stick to gel or shots makes life alot easier. Pellets will absorbed at different rates which mean you need to be montiored every 4 weeks for lab work and they are literally a pain in the ass and expensive to boot. So like I suggested look for a more dependable root of delivery. If you need a good dr pm me I be glad to give you referral to ones in your area.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.25%

Yeah, no more pellets for me.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.25%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    First of all get off pellets unless you get them done every 2-3 months and again you are on a nasty rollercoaster ride with them you start high then end up lower in fast amount of time. Just stick to gel or shots makes life alot easier. Pellets will absorbed at different rates which mean you need to be montiored every 4 weeks for lab work and they are literally a pain in the ass and expensive to boot. So like I suggested look for a more dependable root of delivery. If you need a good dr pm me I be glad to give you referral to ones in your area.
    PM sent

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:20 PM
  2. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 12:15 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 11:47 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 04:38 PM