Has anyone heard of this Dr in New York? - AnabolicMinds.com

Has anyone heard of this Dr in New York?

1. New Member

Has anyone heard of this Dr in New York?

His name is Dr E. Barry Gordon and he is based out of Brooklyn, NY which is only about 30 minutes from my home. I happened to stumble on to his website by accident while i was researching low T. The crazy thing is I looked him up on my health insurance website just to see if he accepted my health insurance and what do you know his name is under my plan.

I wanted to post the link to his website and a link to video # 6 under "educational video series" but I do not have a high enough post count to do so. Can someone post the link for me and the link to video # 6 i would love to here what matrix and a few others have to say about him.

I would also like to know if anyone knows of him and or has been treated by him. Thanks in advance.

google his name exactly like this Dr E Barry Gordon and his site should be the first one on the search.

2. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mavven View Post
    His name is Dr E. Barry Gordon and he is based out of Brooklyn, NY which is only about 30 minutes from my home. I happened to stumble on to his website by accident while i was researching low T. The crazy thing is I looked him up on my health insurance website just to see if he accepted my health insurance and what do you know his name is under my plan.

I wanted to post the link to his website and a link to video # 6 under "educational video series" but I do not have a high enough post count to do so. Can someone post the link for me and the link to video # 6 i would love to here what matrix and a few others have to say about him.

I would also like to know if anyone knows of him and or has been treated by him. Thanks in advance.

google his name exactly like this Dr E Barry Gordon and his site should be the first one on the search.
    Hes a good Dr but does not know thyroid or adrenals and does not treat e2 at all..Hes all about testosterone is the cure all.
    If you want a good dr that is an hour and half from NYC pm me.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Hes a good Dr but does not know thyroid or adrenals and does not treat e2 at all..Hes all about testosterone is the cure all.
    If you want a good dr that is an hour and half from NYC pm me.
    Hour & 1/2 which direction?
    •   

4. New Member

Matrix I do appreciate your response. I also did pm you, and you mentioned a few prices for visits which I can't afford out of pocket. If the Dr you know that can help me accepts Atlantis HMO plans then I might be interested in taking the 1 1/2 ride. That is a big commute considering your looking at 3 hours of just driving total along with the visit time. Also you mentioned he only knows about testosterone therapy and not the rest, what makes you say that? Are you speaking from viewing his site? Or do you know of him? Just curious. Thank you.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

As a clinical pharmacy Practitionrer of 30 years, with 2 BS Degrees and a doctorate degree. I know Dr Gordon , who was one of the 1st courageous MD's who spoke out about Testosterone and itsb beneficial effects on moridity and mortality. He has almost 2 decades of experience in this ares. If you are wanting to grow hair on your knuckles, you probably won't like him , but he is a pioneer in the diagnosis and treatment of testosterone deficiency td . The most overloked disease in the western world. Believe me he knows about Thyroid, and aromatization,etc,....he started out as a Board Certified hematologist. hHe has changed my life.If not for him I would likely be dead. I highly recommend him if you are looking for health and longevity. If you are wanting large bbody muscles, he doesn't do that kind of superficial self esteem stuff.
    Dr.B
  6. New Member

Stay away from him. He is not a good doctor. If you search the hypogonadism2 yahoo group for his name, you will see what I'm talking about. Don't even bother with him.

Why don't you try Michael Aziz instead. There's a video of him on youtube. He sounds very knowledgeable and takes insurance.
  7. New Member

I am bumping this up, I would like to try and get some more information from people who have been treated by Dr. Gordon.
  8. Elite Member

I am bumping this up, I would like to try and get some more information from people who have been treated by Dr. Gordon.
    When a dr does not believe estrodial is an issue tells you to stay as far away as you can from them.

Enough said.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone in new york city?
    By jdj16 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 02:00 PM
  2. doc in new york
    By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 09:28 AM
  3. New York Doctor?
    By mavven in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine