HCG

sausagefest

Awards
my doc is prescribing me HCG at the dose of 11,000 ius split into 8 shots for 2 shots a week. Over the last 2 weeks my left nipple has gotten very swollen and tender. I did go to his office for a blood test to see what my levels are at but the results will take 2 weeks. Anyone else in the past got gyno from this much and should i just jump the gun and go get some nolva and use that...im not a fan of AIs i prefer a serm and i used ti before with great results

spinn

Awards
  • Established
Your post is confusing. Are you taking 8 shots of about 1400 ius twice per week? If so, I have never heard of that. Normal doses are 250 ius every 3 days or 200 ius every other day.

First clarify how much is in each of the 2 shots you are taking per week.

sausagefest

Awards
sorry about that. its 2 shots a week. Its 4 ML of bacitin water mixed into the 11,000 of hcg. I take .5 ML at a time so its a 4 week suply

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
So if my math is correct, and I understand your post, you are taking around 687IUs HCG per week. This is a bit on the high end, and could possibly cause gyno, cuz HCG does aromatise into estrogen.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11000/8 = 1375ius per shot for 2 shots a week? That is totally crazy. The highest i've seen a doctor prescribe is 500iu 2x a week, and that was for someone who was also prescribed AIs. You are definitely seeing conversion to estrogen at those levels. Unless this was part of a restart protocol, that dose is just crazy. For a PCT/restart protocol for 4 weeks I guess its not totally out of line.