Best HGH/GHRP protocol for HRT?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to add GHRH etc to my HRT program, and am looking for advice on the best options. I am not looking at starting synthetic HGH.

My clinic only has Semorelin available, but I've heard it should be taken alongside something else to be effective? GHRP-6? Or something similar?

What are the recommended peptides to take and at what dosages / how often?

Thanks for any help/tips...

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to add GHRH etc to my HRT program, and am looking for advice on the best options. I am not looking at starting synthetic HGH.

My clinic only has Semorelin available, but I've heard it should be taken alongside something else to be effective? GHRP-6? Or something similar?

You may want to spend the $20 and buy presentation.

PC01n - The "Un-GHRT"
Conference: A4M Orlando 2009
Speaker: John Crisler, DO
Date/Time: April 23, 2009 3:50 pm - 4:30 pm
Length: 32m 36s - 58 Slides
http://www.prolibraries.com/a4m/?select=session&sessionID=2038

"Un-GHRT" Protocol

+ Sermorelin 100mcgs SC qhs
+ GHRP-6 100 mcgs SC qhs<-----------------currently preferable most studied
+ DHEA 25mg po BID or SL
+ Oral Secretogue (if recovering)

------

Maximum dosages
+GHRH: 1mcg/kg (IV)
+GH'S 1-2mcg/kg(IV)
-------

GHRP-6
+ increases GH mRNA
+ does not increase PRL (prolactin) or cortisol
+ Oral, SL, injectable delivery
+ cost effective
-----
GHRP-2
more powerful than GHRP-6 but less studied, stay with GHRP-6
-----
GRHR(Sermorelin) is only effective only if there is GH pulse
therefore
it is better to take it with
GHR's (secretagouges)(GRP-6) (because they create pulse)(mix both in one needle)
(now available as a mix of above two)
must have enough DHEA

DHEA-best sublingual (trohe/lozenges) tutti-frutti flavor

experience with 50-60 patients, takes 2 months for pituitary to stabilize

Testing
IGf-1
IGFBP-3
insulin

it take certain amount of insuline (low single digits) TO DO WHAT presentation ended

===================================================================
PC02d - Adult Growth Hormone Deficiencies Treatment
Conference: A4M Orlando 2009
Speaker: Mark Gordon, MD
Date/Time: April 23, 2009 10:45 am - 11:45 am
http://www.prolibraries.com/a4m/?select=session&sessionID=2046

Rather scientific and detailed explanations included on slides contained in PDF file.
Glad that I have it.

Slide #68
Approx 95% of IGF-1 and IGF-II are bound to IGFBP-3
which makes this protein the major carrier of IGFs in plasma.
A principal function of IGFBP-3 is to extend half-life iof IGF's from 8 minutes to hours.
The serum level of IGFBP-3 appears to be a constant over 24hrs and the protein was found to be GH dependent, which makes detection of IGFBP-3 very usefull in the evaluation of GH secretion.
A single BP-3 measurement correlate significantly with the logarithm of the integrated spontaneous GH secretions.
= =======================
Growth Hormone Secretagogue: An Option to Treatment - Mark L. Gordon, MD

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBmQxTIY6jA&feature=related"]YouTube- A Growth Hormone Secretagogue: An Option to Treatment - Mark L. Gordon, MD[/nomedia]
===================================================================

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome thanks!! Just what I was looking for =)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

First get urinary gh 24 hour from labcorp and then see where it is first.
I have seen people with igf-1 of 140 with 24 hour gh out put way over the top end of the range. So do not go just by IGF-1 it can be decieving since only space and time. semoralin is old school iparalin or ghrp-2 are the 2 that I would recommed. i am on iparalen now and I love it along with compunded DHEA TD costing me a whopping 8 dollars a month for 50 mgs a day LOL

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm low on DHEA as well, so I definitely need to start taking some. Problem is I have high E2 as well and have been trying to minimize adex usage. Why is DHEA so necessary for conjunctive use with GH therapy?

Also, doesn't TD DHEA convert mostly to testosterone?

Also, I should state that I have never used HGH before, but I have used IGF-LR1 once.
My IGF-1 when tested over a year ago was about 140 or so. I'll look into the 24 hr test and also into iparalen. Thanks.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm low on DHEA as well, so I definitely need to start taking some. Problem is I have high E2 as well and have been trying to minimize adex usage. Why is DHEA so necessary for conjunctive use with GH therapy?

Also, doesn't TD DHEA convert mostly to testosterone?

Also, I should state that I have never used HGH before, but I have used IGF-LR1 once.
My IGF-1 when tested over a year ago was about 140 or so. I'll look into the 24 hr test and also into iparalen. Thanks.
2 reason dhea converts to e2
1. Every one has biological set point for dhea to get converted to e2 one just has to find the set point.
2. It goes thorugh the liver and get converted on the first pass.

I use 30 mgs TD DHEA right now and it makes a world of a difference.One needs to check estrogen metaoblites while on DHEA

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But how does DHEA aid GHRH therapy? I am seeing both you and Jan recommend it with this GH treatment protocol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 11
Supplements 20
RatnikK Supplements 22
Kickstart7 Anabolics 7
Supplements 11