- 04-14-2010, 01:11 PM
What is a good supplement to take to help boost adrenals. I am hypothyroid and on 60mg dessicated thyroid a day. Not that it is linked, but I also tend to have higher estrogen levels and really female fat distribution patterns. tends to stick in my chest and lower stomach, some love handles.
- 04-14-2010, 02:25 PM
Dessicated adrenal tablets but we arent allowed to post any here.
No offense but its possible your dr is not very good. Adrenals should be treated first. If your adrenals are not working, no amount of thyroid will help.
- 04-14-2010, 03:10 PM
04-14-2010, 03:15 PM
04-14-2010, 03:40 PM
Isocort is a good glandular supplement and it works the best for me when I can't get hydrocortisone.
But the best thing to do is test your adrenals and if they are slacking, use hydrocortisone while on thyroid meds. If your aldosterone is low, you may also need florinef.
Similar Forum Threads
- By brooksy3434 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 25Last Post: 10-19-2009, 07:57 AM
- By jsp0785 in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:29 PM
- By ohiostate2827 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-09-2009, 10:32 AM
- By searcyc2 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 04-03-2008, 07:20 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2006, 01:42 PM