TRT AND ERECTIONS??

akiravp82

Awards
I see alot of people on alot of different forums having erection problems because of low testosterone, yet alot of them complain that once they start TRT there erections gets even worst full impotentcy?? whats going on here?? can anyone shed some light on this?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
IM ON Nebido test undeconate- every 11 weeks My erections wake me up.

The problem i have is reaching an orgasm because the testicles arent doing their job.It can be done but its usually as the test gets less ie nearer the end of the 11 week cycle

akiravp82

Awards
Ya ive been hearing alot lately about this nebido stuff, alot of people are saying its going to be the future of TRT , still not legal in the states though only in europe and stuff, hopefully one day we can see that stuff coming here.

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
IM ON Nebido test undeconate- every 11 weeks My erections wake me up.

The problem i have is reaching an orgasm because the testicles arent doing their job.It can be done but its usually as the test gets less ie nearer the end of the 11 week cycle
did you have issues with ED before the testosterone?

does it also mean that during the day you can have sex no problem (due to the test)

do you feel fluctuating levels with this long period in between shots, and how much energy does it give you extra?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
issues with ED while on TRT are usually E2 related

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
did you have issues with ED before the testosterone?

does it also mean that during the day you can have sex no problem (due to the test)

do you feel fluctuating levels with this long period in between shots, and how much energy does it give you extra?
ED can be caused by other factors such as stress ;pressure of work;lethargy and an increase in test isnt always a cure.

more test doesnt always mean more sex- you still need the build up to getting aroused with a partner unless its a hand job and even then you need that signal in the brain to tell you youre feeling horny.

the levels of energy decline slowly over the 11 week period but becomes more noticeable from week 7 .