Formestane question

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I take a handfull of supplements, and they are all things the can be taken for legit health reasons. I try to stay away from things that are strictly "performance boosters". Creatine is honestly the most sports specific thing I take. Having said that, I have some symptoms of high DHT. I'm balding young, had a 40 year olds body hair when I was 15, and some skin problems. I hear formestain helps regulate DHT, so I am thinking about taking my first "not really nature based but created in a lab" supplement to medicate my problem. Is this a good idea? If the answer is yes, please share dosing suggestions and protocols.

sub001

Awards
Did you talk to your doctor about alternatives? And I also think you can get formestane prescribed under another name. I have decently bad hair thinning at the top of my head (crown) and I am also using formestane to lower estrogen for performance reasons, but if my bald spot lessens I'll let you know. I was doing 4 squirts 2 times a day, but I dropped it to 4 squirts once a day. 2 Squirts on each thigh. I am not recommending that, it is just what I do. I really haven't noticed anything from it. I'm also using nizoral for my hair though so that could skew the results. It's an anti-dandruff shampoo that is shown to thicken hair.