Pellet Therapy?

Markum1

Markum1

Awards
I'm looking for some input on Testosterone Pellet Therapy. How does this compare to gels, creams or shots? here is a clip from the Doc's website.

Pellet Therapy At Body Allure, we use pellet therapy-physician-supervised after laboratory work and a thorough exam.

* Increase your lean body mass
* Improve your overall concentration
* Boost your sexual drive and performance

Shots can produce a hormonal rollercoaster, and creams can be inexact in amounts and absorption. With pellet therapy, the added benefit is the prevention of prostate cancer and anti-aging properties that come with the treatment.

punxweb

Awards
That is very misleading. I have heard that the pellets have varied absorbtion rates. You can't control the rate at which you are being dosed once the pellet is inside you right? Shots are not a rollercoaster if dosed in small frequent doses. Cream works well for those that do not have absorbtion issues.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
I have heard dozens of stories about how bad pellets are.

Markum1

Markum1

Awards
good to know. i have a 'free consultation' set for next week. probably going to cancel now.

anyone else have any info???

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
had it done and loved it. had blodd work done during it and levels were consistent

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Starting with:
Sometime it is very hard to convince available doctors that we have low testosterone levels and need external testosterone.

In that case ANY testosterone supplementation is better than nothing at all.

When we have a choice.

Testosterone pellets have advantage, they require infrequent application.
Because application method is drastic, doctors extend time between applications.
Those long times between applications may be acceptable to frail old men in nursing homes.
I am 70yo in reasonable shape, not good enough for me.

I think that if instead every about 6 months between applications about 1.5-2 moths would be much better.

Going back to a top line.
Pellets are good compromise for people witch special life styles.
If your life style is such that you are say
fisherman in Alaska, and do not have normal conveniences available for long stretches of time,
or
journalist in a war zone,
similar.

==================================
Whatever method of application you decide on;

#1 watch your DHT (if high do not use transdermals)
#2 do not be (overly) concerned with TotalTestosterone levels, use BAT-BioAvailableTestosterone as a guide when using Quest, BAT~575
or (chart, TT, SHBG, Albumin)---> FreeT(300-350)

#3 do not let the BAT fluctualte to much,
========================
To comply with #3
daily transdermal
EOD injectable enantahte or cypionate
10-20 days injections of Nebido (split ampoule, to get 100-200mg/week average dose)
1-2 months pellets
========================