How to make HCG more bang for your buck - AnabolicMinds.com

How to make HCG more bang for your buck

  1. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7698

    Reputation

    How to make HCG more bang for your buck


    Many people that I know as well as patients are bitching about spending 60 buck a month for HCG
    Here is a solution.
    1) get script filled for by insurance for 500 ius per day. gives you 15,000 ius needed then 2 x10,000 ius bottle per month for price of one.
    2) Find a place on line where you can purchase a unsealed vial 5 ml which then can be capped and sealed air tight
    3) uncrimp the top of the HCG bottle any way you can so you can get the tablet of hcg.
    4) cut the tablet of hcg with razors in to quarters or halves and place in 5 ml unsealed vial then seal it for later use. (does not have to be refridgerated at this time only when mixed )

    result you have either 2 months supply for cost of one or 4 months (if you can cut it accurately) if you really want to get accurate get a digitally weighing scales to be precise.

    Where can one ordered these 5 ml vials that can be sealed is the next question?
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  2. New Member
    Pirate!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    My insurance doesn't cover hcg. Does yours? No need to open vial. It lasts a long time.
  3. New Member
    mikeyboyeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    mine doesnt either so I bought 5000iu hucogs from ADC.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    HQProperty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    109

    Reputation

    i thought my insurance didnt cover it because i went to the pharmacy they said my insurance is not covering it. So i called up the prescription services phone number which is on the back of my insurance company. And the person told me that to get the HCG covered, I would need to call up my insurance company and ask for a medication approval request form. I got it faxed to me and took it to my doc. My doc filled it out and attached any medical records and then faxed it to the insurance company and After 2-3 weeks i got my HCG approved. Now i only pay $7 for 10,000 IU pregnyl brand. Make sure your script has the diagnosis number on it too.

    Do you know for sure your insurance company doesnt cover it? Or did the pharmacy just told you its not covered?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    My insurance doesn't cover hcg. Does yours? No need to open vial. It lasts a long time.
  5. New Member
    RPHMark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    184

    Reputation

    Opening that vial is an awful idea. You completely ruin the sterility just by opening the vial, much less handling and touching the inside and ingredients. Unless you have sterile conditions (which you don't unless you have a laminar flow hood and class 100 environment) opening that vial is a supremely stupid idea.
  6. New Member
    mikeyboyeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HQProperty View Post
    i thought my insurance didnt cover it because i went to the pharmacy they said my insurance is not covering it. So i called up the prescription services phone number which is on the back of my insurance company. And the person told me that to get the HCG covered, I would need to call up my insurance company and ask for a medication approval request form. I got it faxed to me and took it to my doc. My doc filled it out and attached any medical records and then faxed it to the insurance company and After 2-3 weeks i got my HCG approved. Now i only pay $7 for 10,000 IU pregnyl brand. Make sure your script has the diagnosis number on it too.

    Do you know for sure your insurance company doesnt cover it? Or did the pharmacy just told you its not covered?
    I got a letter from mine saying HCG is not FDA approved for hypogonadism, therfore, they were not approving it.
    Motherf*ckers!
  7. New Member
    thenxtgrt1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Many people that I know as well as patients are bitching about spending 60 buck a month for HCG
    Here is a solution.
    1) get script filled for by insurance for 500 ius per day. gives you 15,000 ius needed then 2 x10,000 ius bottle per month for price of one.
    2) Find a place on line where you can purchase a unsealed vial 5 ml which then can be capped and sealed air tight
    3) uncrimp the top of the HCG bottle any way you can so you can get the tablet of hcg.
    4) cut the tablet of hcg with razors in to quarters or halves and place in 5 ml unsealed vial then seal it for later use. (does not have to be refridgerated at this time only when mixed )

    result you have either 2 months supply for cost of one or 4 months (if you can cut it accurately) if you really want to get accurate get a digitally weighing scales to be precise.

    Where can one ordered these 5 ml vials that can be sealed is the next question?

    What exactly is a "tablet of hcg"? I thought it was it only in powder form.
  8. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,546
    Rep Power
    148210

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RPHMark View Post
    Opening that vial is an awful idea. You completely ruin the sterility just by opening the vial, much less handling and touching the inside and ingredients. Unless you have sterile conditions (which you don't unless you have a laminar flow hood and class 100 environment) opening that vial is a supremely stupid idea.
    Yeah this doesn't sound too sterile.

    Another method to make your hCG last longer is to mix it then divide it into several multi-draw vials and then freeze the ones not being used.
  9. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,546
    Rep Power
    148210

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thenxtgrt1 View Post


    What exactly is a "tablet of hcg"? I thought it was it only in powder form.
    Most forms of hCG have tablets at the bottom, created from settled powder. This is usually the case in most vials of hCG. I have yet to come across one that does not have a tablet..sometimes I find some loose powder with the tablet though.
  10. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,546
    Rep Power
    148210

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I miss the 1500iu vials... that stupid hCG diet is ruining good supply
  11. New Member
    budreau's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    49
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    103

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Many people that I know as well as patients are bitching about spending 60 buck a month for HCG
    Here is a solution.
    1) get script filled for by insurance for 500 ius per day. gives you 15,000 ius needed then 2 x10,000 ius bottle per month for price of one.
    2) Find a place on line where you can purchase a unsealed vial 5 ml which then can be capped and sealed air tight
    3) uncrimp the top of the HCG bottle any way you can so you can get the tablet of hcg.
    4) cut the tablet of hcg with razors in to quarters or halves and place in 5 ml unsealed vial then seal it for later use. (does not have to be refridgerated at this time only when mixed )

    result you have either 2 months supply for cost of one or 4 months (if you can cut it accurately) if you really want to get accurate get a digitally weighing scales to be precise.

    Where can one ordered these 5 ml vials that can be sealed is the next question?
    the ? i have is where are you getting this for $60 . they are charging me 4xs that.
  12. New Member
    rara's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    Just starting HCG. doc wrote me 10k iu = 20 weeks. Ive read it loses potency around day 40 ? Any way to test it for potency ? Any storage info as in refriderate, store in the dark etc? Dividing and freezing sounds good, just have to get the vials. appreciate any help. Also curious if its best IM or sub-Q, as I've seen both recomended. Any ifo on needle size and gauge would also be helpfull.
  13. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rara View Post
    Just starting HCG. doc wrote me 10k iu = 20 weeks. Ive read it loses potency around day 40 ? Any way to test it for potency ? Any storage info as in refriderate, store in the dark etc? Dividing and freezing sounds good, just have to get the vials. appreciate any help. Also curious if its best IM or sub-Q, as I've seen both recomended. Any ifo on needle size and gauge would also be helpfull.
    For me it loses it after 14 days,
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  14. New Member
    Dadnatron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    83

    Reputation

    Novarel has an official refrigerated shelf life of 30 days. I believe Pregnyl has 60 days, but it could be another. This is formulated and documented potency. I believe they both are closer to 60 days (after looking at the baseline studies) however, my opinion is that Novarel has chosen a shorter timeframe simply for expediency and perhaps to ensure people maintaining supply/use lines.

    It originally was a non-issue since women were injecting the entire vial in a single injection anyway.
  15. Advanced Member
    spinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    430

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    For me it loses it after 14 days,

    how do you know that? I really dont notice any effect when taking HCG.
  16. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RPHMark View Post
    Opening that vial is an awful idea. You completely ruin the sterility just by opening the vial, much less handling and touching the inside and ingredients. Unless you have sterile conditions (which you don't unless you have a laminar flow hood and class 100 environment) opening that vial is a supremely stupid idea.
    im a biochemical engineer so i always use our level 4 bio clean room - which is equipt with laminar flow hoods of course. I'm just being an ass. I do have those facilities in my lab but i don't use them for anything but my real research. - i didnt know anyone else knew what a laminar flow hood was tho. Are you in the field Mark?
    Back.... for real this time
  17. New Member
    RPHMark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    184

    Reputation

    I am a compounding pharmacist and I do some sterile work. I know there are some "cowboys" on the board that do crazy stuff and don't suffer from it, but when I read about manipulating sterile product with your bare hands at home it makes me cringe. When I think about the fact that despite the best efforts of manufacturers or compounders using sterile environments there are still contaminations that (rarely) occur it makes me wonder how these guys aren't dead.
  18. Advanced Member
    spinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    430

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RPHMark View Post
    I am a compounding pharmacist and I do some sterile work. I know there are some "cowboys" on the board that do crazy stuff and don't suffer from it, but when I read about manipulating sterile product with your bare hands at home it makes me cringe. When I think about the fact that despite the best efforts of manufacturers or compounders using sterile environments there are still contaminations that (rarely) occur it makes me wonder how these guys aren't dead.
    This is the sort of things that happen when DRs and drug companies take every last penny someone has; I think it will become more prevalent leading to numerous deaths as healthcare becomes prohibitively expensive for more and more working people. In twenty years or so i see drs achieving the popularity of Bernard Maddoff; their greed will destroy them.
  19. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RPHMark View Post
    I am a compounding pharmacist and I do some sterile work. I know there are some "cowboys" on the board that do crazy stuff and don't suffer from it, but when I read about manipulating sterile product with your bare hands at home it makes me cringe. When I think about the fact that despite the best efforts of manufacturers or compounders using sterile environments there are still contaminations that (rarely) occur it makes me wonder how these guys aren't dead.
    I hear you. Part of my lab focuses on peptide expression in ecoli and the lengths we take to preserve sterility are amazing. And thats not even for pharma-quality products!

    Quote Originally Posted by spinn View Post
    This is the sort of things that happen when DRs and drug companies take every last penny someone has; I think it will become more prevalent leading to numerous deaths as healthcare becomes prohibitively expensive for more and more working people. In twenty years or so i see drs achieving the popularity of Bernard Maddoff; their greed will destroy them.
    You are quite ignorant to the issues spinn. The doctors are not the ones robbing you. A procedure a doctor used to get $2000 for now only gets him about 1/10 of that due to HMOs and insurance company collusion. The doctor still incurs the same over-head, has to pay massive malpractice insurance, pay his staff, pay his student loans off, etc.. Most doctors these days are living quite modest lifestyles, not like they were 30 years ago. Regardless is has always been big pharma and insurance companies are resonsible for the cost, not the doctors.
    Back.... for real this time
  20. Advanced Member
    spinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    430

    Reputation

    The average dr in my city makes $256k, does that qualify as modest?

    A while ago I spent 12 minutes with a neurologist who billed me $1400, including 3 basic tests. she was later proven completely wrong in her "diagnosis".

    Nobody forces drs to prescribe the medications that do not work. They screwed up and over reached...the backlash is just getting started.
  21. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by spinn View Post
    The average dr in my city makes $256k, does that qualify as modest?

    A while ago I spent 12 minutes with a neurologist who billed me $1400, including 3 basic tests. she was later proven completely wrong in her "diagnosis".

    Nobody forces drs to prescribe the medications that do not work. They screwed up and over reached...the backlash is just getting started.
    You are so naive. First off, what city are you in, LA? You including plastic surgeons? Second off, there is a BIG difference between grossing $256K and actually taking it home. My father as a physician grossed over $1 million last year and his office expenses were $1.2 million. He is in the middle of declaring bankruptcy. So just because Drs. gross a ****load of money does not mean they are rich or could afford to do it for any less.

    You think $1400 is too much for a neurologist! You have to be kidding me - 3 tests were included, you should've been billed much more! Do you have the first clue how much malpractice that neurologist has to pay to see you? How many staff she paid?

    The reason why health care is so expensive is not because all doctors out there are greedy. Health care is so expensive because our country is in dire need of tort reform and insurance reform.

    No one forces drs to perscribe meds that dont work you say?? What do you thik drs sit in their offices pulling on their handlebar mustaches chuckling about how they are screwing the patients over? The doctors prescribe the medicines based on the results they are provided by the drug companies. What else could they do? Do you expect every physician to conduct his/her own drug trial to access the viability of every drug on the market? Obviously they can only prescribe the meds they have to work with and can only operate on the knowledge given to them. You, sir, are looking for a scapegoat. Point fingers all you want but until you stand up and accept some personal responsibility nothing will change.
    Back.... for real this time
  22. Advanced Member
    spinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    430

    Reputation

    I am in washington dc and that is the average net of drs here; after expenses. The neurologist was wrong in her disgnosis as confirmed by another dr, she provided no value.

    Since you think I should stand up I will file a complaint with the physicians board and or civil suit and I willl win.

    It is however, virtually impossible to win a malpractice suit. Lawyers will not take them unless your damages are seven figures; trust me. Torts have almost nothing to do with the cost of healthcare; you just cant sue a dr without $100,000 of your own money.

    why I even respond is beyond me, most of you will give you last dime to a dr, if you live through the "care"...only 700,000 people a year die at the hands of a dr though.
  23. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by spinn View Post
    I am in washington dc and that is the average net of drs here; after expenses. The neurologist was wrong in her disgnosis as confirmed by another dr, she provided no value.

    Since you think I should stand up I will file a complaint with the physicians board and or civil suit and I willl win.

    It is however, virtually impossible to win a malpractice suit. Lawyers will not take them unless your damages are seven figures; trust me. Torts have almost nothing to do with the cost of healthcare; you just cant sue a dr without $100,000 of your own money.

    why I even respond is beyond me, most of you will give you last dime to a dr, if you live through the "care"...only 700,000 people a year die at the hands of a dr though.
    I'd like to see a reputable citation for that stat. Even if it is true your condemnation of the entire profession is asinine.

    What I meant by stand up and accept some personal responsibility was that frivolous lawsuits are the reason healthcare costs are so high. Your rant about suing is precisely the problem. Why sue? What are you owed by the doctor? Fine. She was wrong as it turns out. But without knowing your case I am willing to bet she was operating in your best interest at the time and to the extent of her knowledge and training. No one is infallible. No one. Just because a good-intentioned physician makes a mistake does not entitle you to monetary compensation.

    Meanwhile doctors are so afraid of being sued they are ordering tests in triplicate to make sure the tests are not wrong, as these results are somewhat ambiguous. This in turn increases the cost of doing business for insurance providers which increases the cost of your premiums. When I say stand up and accept responsibility I mean recognize that people like you are the reason healthcare is so expensive in this country.

    You bother to respond because you know, deep down, that I am telling you the truth. You want to argue to try to convince yourself i'm wrong but you can't... even tho you try skewing the statistics you still come out wrong.

    Tell me spinn - you clearly are not in the medical field since you are ignorant to the issues surrounding it - what is your profession?
    Back.... for real this time
  24. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    and p.s. = when you are lying on your deathbed how fast will you change your tune about the useless nature of physicians.
    Back.... for real this time
  25. Advanced Member
    spinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    430

    Reputation

    why i respond is beyond me but:

    1. the dr made the diagnosis then explained it, then admitted she lost the test results; then found them 3 minutes later and said there were numerous problems but they confirmed the diagnosis.

    here is an article saying drugs alone kill 100k in the usa alone http://www.chiropracticresearch.org/NEWSDrugEffects.htm

    I am trying not to file a complaint but am not getting the care I pay for...so now what?

    I do not expect a dr to be right, just not absolute in a flimsy diagnosis. I realize our bodies consist of 100 trillion cells processing 100000 chemical reactions per second.

    For the record I trade stocks and markets for my own account, When I am wrong I admit it and take the punishment. Which drug company do you work for?

    The best way to avoid your deathbed is to question your doctors advice.

    this is my last response......you will never admit drs are not working for their patients.
  26. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by spinn View Post
    why i respond is beyond me but:

    1. the dr made the diagnosis then explained it, then admitted she lost the test results; then found them 3 minutes later and said there were numerous problems but they confirmed the diagnosis.

    here is an article saying drugs alone kill 100k in the usa alone http://www.chiropracticresearch.org/NEWSDrugEffects.htm

    I am trying not to file a complaint but am not getting the care I pay for...so now what?

    I do not expect a dr to be right, just not absolute in a flimsy diagnosis. I realize our bodies consist of 100 trillion cells processing 100000 chemical reactions per second.

    For the record I trade stocks and markets for my own account, When I am wrong I admit it and take the punishment. Which drug company do you work for?

    The best way to avoid your deathbed is to question your doctors advice.

    this is my last response......you will never admit drs are not working for their patients.
    Drugs probably kill more than 100K people per year, that doesnt mean we should get rid of them. They probably save well over a million people a year. I work for the University of Connecticut as a biochemical engineer. And no, I will never admit drs are not working for their patients because I went with my father as a child while he made house calls for his patients - despite the fact that his insurance company said he was not covered for house call visits. He put his career on the line to care for patients who were too ill to come into the office and the hospital refused to take them. My father saw patients free of charge who had no insurance and mourned with families when they unavoidably lost love ones. You are so quick to condemn an entire profession based on one misdiagnose? Haven't you ever made a poor choice playing the stock market? The technology we have does not give iron clad answers - there is an element of chance involved with every prognosis. But if you want to self-medicate you go right ahead. One day you WILL realize the error in your ways and you'll be begging for a doctors help.
    Back.... for real this time
  27. New Member
    RowlandLives's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    57

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    You are so naive. First off, what city are you in, LA? You including plastic surgeons? Second off, there is a BIG difference between grossing $256K and actually taking it home. My father as a physician grossed over $1 million last year and his office expenses were $1.2 million. He is in the middle of declaring bankruptcy. So just because Drs. gross a ****load of money does not mean they are rich or could afford to do it for any less.

    You think $1400 is too much for a neurologist! You have to be kidding me - 3 tests were included, you should've been billed much more! Do you have the first clue how much malpractice that neurologist has to pay to see you? How many staff she paid?

    The reason why health care is so expensive is not because all doctors out there are greedy. Health care is so expensive because our country is in dire need of tort reform and insurance reform.

    No one forces drs to perscribe meds that dont work you say?? What do you thik drs sit in their offices pulling on their handlebar mustaches chuckling about how they are screwing the patients over? The doctors prescribe the medicines based on the results they are provided by the drug companies. What else could they do? Do you expect every physician to conduct his/her own drug trial to access the viability of every drug on the market? Obviously they can only prescribe the meds they have to work with and can only operate on the knowledge given to them. You, sir, are looking for a scapegoat. Point fingers all you want but until you stand up and accept some personal responsibility nothing will change.
    I could not agree more, my doctor and I know what has to done to make my life actually livalble, ie pain andd gross negligence have created a waking living hell for me every damn day because some ******* told the my past doctor that a surgery that was NOT indicated should be done to save on pain meds, they puched into my L-5 nerve root and I had to learn to walk crap and piss, as well as a host of other taken for granted activities. So to hell with the doctors not being able to make the call, throw the insurance companies out of the docotrs office and have them pay up, they sure take their lions share of premiums and bitch bitch bitch about habing to pay out,
    Sorry about language if has to be cleaned I understand and will not do agaon very passionate about subject. though.
  28. New Member
    TK777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    21

    Reputation

    Crazy Chemist, you are so right about what makes prices so high today - insurance companies, overhead, malpractice, etc. I see a Holistic/Anti-Aging Nurse Practitioner for my hypothyroidism and low testosterone. When my story began, I was referred to an endocrinologist. He was awful and ignorant. My NP is awesome. Here's the thing. I pay her $125 for a 30 follow-up appointment. My wife thinks its crazy, but she doesn't realize how much better care I'm getting. Plus, it appears as though alot of doctors offices are going to cash clinics because they get patients who actually participate in their own care.
  29. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TK777 View Post
    Crazy Chemist, you are so right about what makes prices so high today - insurance companies, overhead, malpractice, etc. I see a Holistic/Anti-Aging Nurse Practitioner for my hypothyroidism and low testosterone. When my story began, I was referred to an endocrinologist. He was awful and ignorant. My NP is awesome. Here's the thing. I pay her $125 for a 30 follow-up appointment. My wife thinks its crazy, but she doesn't realize how much better care I'm getting. Plus, it appears as though alot of doctors offices are going to cash clinics because they get patients who actually participate in their own care.
    Yes TK777, I work with many professionals like the ones you mention globally collaborating on cases.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Bang For the Buck Supplements
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 07:15 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 05:28 PM
  3. Which ALA is the best bang for you buck?
    By J_MAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 02:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in