Traveling and meds ?

Woodward

Awards
Hey guys,

I have been traveling to S.E. Asia for many years. Since my last trip, I have started TRT (legitimate, Dr. supervised, all above board) and GHRP-6 protocol.

The test cyp. and HCG along with syringes all have Dr's scripts but i am wondering if i will have trouble going through airport security with the GHRP.

For that matter, will I have trouble with the prescription meds as well?

Thanks.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

I have been traveling to S.E. Asia for many years. Since my last trip, I have started TRT (legitimate, Dr. supervised, all above board) and GHRP-6 protocol.

The test cyp. and HCG along with syringes all have Dr's scripts but i am wondering if i will have trouble going through airport security with the GHRP.

For that matter, will I have trouble with the prescription meds as well?

Thanks.
No problem on US flights. I've always placed my syringes in my checked baggage, though I would think smaller guage needles wouldn't be a problem, though I wouldn't want to take the risk of some idiot confiscated them and then being SOL. So pack the syringes and check them. I have also packed hCG with an ice pack in my baggage, and it stays cold for 16 hours, no problem, if that's an issue for the hGH. I've also preloaded syringes, no problem. I've flown at least 20 times, and I've never been asked for a script for my vials that I've carried on. And you can bring a separate cooling container per FAA rules.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
Ive never had an issue domestically either, just make sure everything is labeled with name dr etc; if possible.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have no problem going through international airport security with pins / cream / oil in my carry on luggage. I've only been stopped once because of the size of the cream container, but I showed it to them and they were fine with it.