- 12-29-2009, 09:09 PM
- 12-31-2009, 01:21 PM
The lower your SHBG the lower you can keep your E2 levels my SHBG is 20 I keep my E2 at 15 pg/ml but I gage it by my night time and morning wood if you get good wood your levels are good I don't go by labs I use them as a tool and gage by how I feel and my wood.
- 12-31-2009, 03:43 PM
12-31-2009, 04:07 PM
Normal e2 is 20-30. I feel great at around 24-26. After that I see water retntion and gyno comes back and wood is nit as strong
12-31-2009, 04:34 PM
Don't get into numbers just take more arimidex and go by your wood simple as that. If you go to low your wood will die taking a pill will not help it. Then all you need to do is stop the arimidex until your wood comes back then that day go back on it but take less. Like every 3 days.
01-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Thing is i am getting good morning wood after a year of none?? Would my estrogen now be too low, or is it something else?
01-08-2010, 03:45 PM
It's hard to say I use labs to tell if I am to low on E2 but I did find out my Ferritin levels were low due to my Thyroid and when I went on Iron pills my libido came up some and my orgasms were a lot stronger. Low E2 will kill the feeling of libido and in your penis so check this with your SHBG levels if your SHBG is on the low side you can keep your E2 lower.
Similar Forum Threads
- By donjman1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2010, 11:35 AM
- By jrvswim in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:59 AM
- By bigironkiller in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 14Last Post: 02-18-2010, 08:51 AM
- By ViolatedBird in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 11Last Post: 05-09-2007, 01:58 AM
- By skull in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2006, 07:29 PM