HCG or Clomiphene?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.25%

HCG or Clomiphene?

Hey guys my name is vick new to the board, glad to be here with such knowledgable people! i have a question whats better to increase testosterone clomid or HCG? i heard HCG can permantly shut down your LH production so i dont know if i want to mess with that, i was thinking of doing HCG for a month to shock my testicles then get on clomid 50mg a day (25mg in the morning 25mg at night) What do you guys think about this?

2. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You heard wrong. I've been on HCG for close to four years. A few times I took a break and my LH returned to its baseline.

Quote Originally Posted by akiravp82 View Post
    Hey guys my name is vick new to the board, glad to be here with such knowledgable people! i have a question whats better to increase testosterone clomid or HCG? i heard HCG can permantly shut down your LH production so i dont know if i want to mess with that, i was thinking of doing HCG for a month to shock my testicles then get on clomid 50mg a day (25mg in the morning 25mg at night) What do you guys think about this?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.94%

Clomid can cause permanent blurry vision in some men, especially when exposed to bright light while taking it. Clomid is sometimes used by doctors to restart a shutdown HPTA, but is never meant to be a permanent ongoing treatment for hypogonadism.

HCG does not "shock" testicles. It stimulates them to make testosterone. Too much stimulation can desensitize them.

If your testosterone is low, it would be helpful to get expert help, and not listen to the idiots that elsewhere misinformed you about HCG and Clomid.

Phil
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.25%

Thanks for the reply guys! colkurtz_spf how much hcg do you use a week? and also when your off of it where does your baseline testosterone drop to?

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG and clomiphene citrate...same?
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 07:15 PM
  2. Clomiphene / Seleginine
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 01:05 AM
  3. Clomiphene Vs Tamoxifen
    By Spartanlb11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1